Personality Types

eliiclaire

Hey, I just had a quick question, what is everyone’s MBTI personality type? This is just a random and kind of awkward question haha. It would be cool to see if people on here have similar personality types.
If you don’t know your personality type, 16Personalities generally gives a decent assessment. It might not give your exact MBTI, but it will give you a good idea!

I like the

(very) simplified explanation. This perspective is more for story creators for how it can be used as a tool (like alignment charts), but it breaks it down nicely and has fun visuals to go with it.

This is a pretty good overview! Oftentimes, looking at the individual functions within the MBTI personality types gives you an even stronger understanding of MBTI; it helps you understand the different types of thinking/feeling and sensing/intuition.

INTJ I think it is. The “supervillain” type which is somewhat unfair.
In another version I am dubbed a “Rational”.
Either way: a logical person who sees the big-picture and can work on the nuts & bolts at the same time.

This review I just got (elsewhere) reflects that:

Benedict does excellent work. He basically nailed the mix and master of my song on his first attempt. He shares his insights freely, he takes great care in fine-tuning the songs to fit their genre, and he has tremendous knowledge of music in general. Plus, he is very pleasant to work with. I HIGHLY recommend you use Benedict for your mixing/mastering. Thank you, Benedict!

I am pleasant, so long as the other person is not being stupid. One big difference is that I serve the Song and thereby the client so if they want the drums twice the volume, I will tell them no as the song needs them at a the right level so the singer/story can be heard. Ultimately this should serve the client better when people like their song (which they will not if all they hear is a drum). See, big picture/small details.

Backstory: this song got given to two Mix Engineers, I got the Radio Mix and the only change was the client wanted to provide his own sound effects after I made some for him (which I knew he wouldn’t likely love but he dropped that on me). So bearing in mind what I was given: Right First Time (not first session I can tell you). The other guy required 5 revision requests to get this client to a happy point.
(I didn’t hear the other version)

🙂

INTJ I think it is. The “supervillain” type which is somewhat unfair.

In another version I am dubbed a “Rational”.

Either way: a logical person who sees the big-picture and can work on the nuts & bolts at the same time.

This review I just got (elsewhere) reflects that:

Benedict does excellent work. He basically nailed the mix and master of my song on his first attempt. He shares his insights freely, he takes great care in fine-tuning the songs to fit their genre, and he has tremendous knowledge of music in general. Plus, he is very pleasant to work with. I HIGHLY recommend you use Benedict for your mixing/mastering. Thank you, Benedict!

I am pleasant, so long as the other person is not being stupid. One big difference is that I serve the Song and thereby the client so if they want the drums twice the volume, I will tell them no as the song needs them at a the right level so the singer/story can be heard. Ultimately this should serve the client better when people like their song (which they will not if all they hear is a drum). See, big picture/small details.

Backstory: this song got given to two Mix Engineers, I got the Radio Mix and the only change was the client wanted to provide his own sound effects after I made some for him (which I knew he wouldn’t likely love but he dropped that on me). So bearing in mind what I was given: Right First Time (not first session I can tell you). The other guy required 5 revision requests to get this client to a happy point.

(I didn’t hear the other version)

🙂

@benedictrm I like to think of INTJ’s as strategists; they have very unique and original ideas while also being meticulous and systematic, as you have shown.

Type: Turbulent Adventurer
Code: ISFP-T
Role: Explorer
Strategy: Constant Improvement

Traits-
Introverted: 51%
Observant: 68%
Feeling: 56%
Prospecting: 60%
Turbulent: 56%

Those are my results! I took the test on 16personalities. I never even knew about these personality types before I read this thread! @eliiclaire, thanks for teaching me something new!!

Archived