Buyers can scam on Fiverr

ihtish

Now I decided to make a Facebook

Group to post each and everything about canceled orders and the buyer’s profile if buyers scamed.

In this way, we can collect data and in the web site to check buyers profile before start project with them

Kindly add some thing or review my idea

Now I decided to make a Facebook

Group to post each and everything about canceled orders and the buyer’s profile

A bad idea, as has been stated previously. Not repeating what others have said for the sake of it, just pointing out that you’d also be breaking Fiverr’s terms of service regarding buyer privacy and confidentiality.

Getting yourself thrown off Fiverr by doing this would be like shooting yourself in the foot.

Thanks to everyone for your guidance and precious time.
I have learned new things from that order which was canceled.
That was challenging for me.
In short hard work never pays off

We pay Fiverr , so Fiverr should have a procedure so Fiverr can decide that whether requirements are fulfilled by the seller or not.

Thanks again

Thanks to everyone for your guidance and precious time.

I have learned new things from that order which was canceled.

That was challenging for me.

We pay Fiverr , so Fiverr should have a procedure so Fiverr can decide that whether requirements are fulfilled by the seller or not.

Thanks again

That is not the lesson to take from this.

The lesson should be not to offer a 100% money-back guarantee, as @kometbeats and others have stated numerous times. You are telling the buyer that they can cancel for any reason whatsoever, so there was no scamming going on here. You should not set yourself up to be taken advantage of like this.

That is not the lesson to take from this.

The lesson should be not to offer a 100% money-back guarantee, as @kometbeats and others have stated numerous times. You are telling the buyer that they can cancel for any reason whatsoever, so there was no scamming going on here. You should not set yourself up to be taken advantage of like this.

You are right.

Thank you so much for your guidance,

I will remove it immediately.

Thanks again

Archived