How can I improve my gig? Your advices will be very appreciated

theviolinman

Hi everyone.
I’m sure this place is full of smart people and high-level professionals. So, your thoughts and your look at my gigs are very valuable for me.

I work in music, and would like to get more chances to help people with their creativity. In this gig I propose making sheet music of the songs. Unfortunately, my gig doesn’t appear in search result ((((
What would you advise to improve? Text consists necessary keywords and I have no idea what is the problem.

Here is my gig:

favicon-32x32.png.002a11932dbf7b07b7a7c557c5072a5a.png Fiverr.com
make-lead-sheet-of-your-song.jpg.1ae67ac9edcba503ab1cd0b89d32ce55.jpg

theviolinman : I will make sheet music of your song from audio for $10 on...

For only $10, theviolinman will make sheet music of your song from audio. | Hi!If you need sheet music of your song - you're at the right place! I've made tons of songs sheets and songbooks and now I'm | On Fiverr

Thank you for your time and suggestions! Very appreciate!

Hey there! Honestly, your gig is actually well-done from a written perspective, if a little list-y, rather than a storytelling format. I will say from a visual perspective, if your main image is you, it’s a little…stern, I suppose? You look like a fifth grade teacher that just caught one of his students cheating on a test. 🙂

Also, “records” in your main gig picture text is…it’s not the right word, exactly. I think you mean “recordings.” In America, “records” as a noun refers to the flat black circles you put on turntables to play music, or a group of data files - it also works as a past-tense verb for the act of recording, but it doesn’t fit well here.

Hey there! Honestly, your gig is actually well-done from a written perspective, if a little list-y, rather than a storytelling format. I will say from a visual perspective, if your main image is you, it’s a little…stern, I suppose? You look like a fifth grade teacher that just caught one of his students cheating on a test. 🙂

Also, “records” in your main gig picture text is…it’s not the right word, exactly. I think you mean “recordings.” In America, “records” as a noun refers to the flat black circles you put on turntables to play music, or a group of data files - it also works as a past-tense verb for the act of recording, but it doesn’t fit well here.

Thank you very much. Very helpful!

Yes fully appreciate with you.

Archived