New to Fiverrr.... Need some help

Hello i am new to fiverr. I am not sure where to start. I can do many things. Data entry, Presentations, office work, regulations. Research for papers. and many more things can I do multiple gigs. Or is the one I signed up with is the one I use

• Like 5

Hello i am new to fiverr. I am not sure where to start. I can do many things. Data entry, Presentations, office work, regulations. Research for papers. and many more things can I do multiple gigs. Or is the one I signed up with is the one I use

can I do multiple gigs.

As a New Seller, you can make up to 7 gigs.

Or is the one I signed up with is the one I use

You are only allowed to have one Fiverr account within which you can offer different services.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Yes, You can.
You can create 7 gigs the first time. here you can show your creativity. But I think you can create a different most attractive gig. First of all, you have to study gig creation. And you got learning study from Fiverr.