What's wrong about my gig?

borundnath

My gig impression has been declining due to not sharing the gig for several days but yesterday when I shared the gig on various social media to increase the gig impression I saw that the impression is increasing. Now I realize that gig sharing on different social media is very important for gig impressions. So, those who want to increase gig impressions must give it time, but that doesn’t mean that growing gig impressions will give you an order, I can never say for sure about this.

Since most freelancing websites are in English, YES you need to speak English.

How many hours… you can spend 20 hours per day in front of the computer playing Solitaire and waiting for a job, that’s not freelancing. So it doesn’t matter how many hours you spend freelancing, what matters is what you’re doing during those hours.

On 12/28/2020 at 7:03 AM, borundnath said:

Is it necessary to be able to speak English for freelancing?

Yes, unless you want to work only with clients who speak your language.

On 12/28/2020 at 7:03 AM, borundnath said:

how many hours a day do I have to spend on freelancing to be a good freelancer?

As many as you need to accomplish your goals. 

Here are my answers to your questions.

1. It won’t hurt to be able to speak English well.

2. I work roughly 4 hours per day, 6 days a week as a freelance blog writer.

It depends on my order list as to whether or not I spend more time in front of my computer.

It is important to note that when I am working on projects for clients, that is all I am doing.

I am not sitting on Fiverr refreshing my page throughout the day as that’s a silly way to work.

Keep in mind that spamming your gig on social media will only hurt your profile, since you’ll get loads of bad traffic and very few conversions. Sure, you can share your gig in social media, but there’s smarter ways to do it.

Build a professional landing page and have that lead to your gig, then market that landing page with a proper ad campaign.

Don’t spam Facebook and Twitter with your gig. You won’t increase your sales, and you’ll likely hurt your ranking. But sharing your Gig on Facebook once or twice in relevant places; sure!

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem here, i delete my past gigs and created new ones becouse i cound find any commision. Also it’s hard for me find gigs i guess, just becouse English is not my first language and i from Brazil, i start to think this could be a challenge for me. 🙁

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/25/2021 at 3:13 PM, borundnath said:

Anyone can tell me what and how I write in lead generation gig "requirements"? Give me an example please

If you're not sure what you need to know to be able to do the job, you may struggle to do the job.

You may need to do more research, look at what other sellers do in this category.

Asking about things like business keywords, what kind of leads they are looking for, what countries or markets they are targetting etc are the kind of things you might ask. 

The gig "requirements" just means asking the questions you need to know to deliver a result the client wants.

On 11/25/2021 at 3:13 PM, borundnath said:

After publish a gig what I will do next for a order? If Forum post, Website embedding etc not do give me traffic, Will these still work to increase my ranking?

Check what the competition is doing. Add good examples of your work. Create a gig video. Create more gigs that are relevant to your type of service. Make sure you are pricing yourself appropriately and using SEO keywords properly.

I have never advertised on a forum or website but I am coming close to completing 4,000 orders on the site, you don't "need" to advertise elsewhere to get orders if you are providing a service people need. However if you want to, you can check the Buyer Requests and apply for jobs there.

Archived