Please need help

yusufmunshi3

I checked your Gig page.

There’s nothing wrong with it that I could see.

However, you are offering a service where there is a very high level of competition.

In the year since you started, there have been THOUSANDS of new Fiverr members joining.

It has hurt many of us.

I think this may be the cause for your issue.

I opened my account a year ago but can’t get any orders. I have 6 gig .i am online regularly.

Please what is the reason. if you look at my profile would say a little.

Hare is the link: https://www.fiverr.com/yusufmunshi3

Thank you.

i am online regularly.

Firstly, staying online does not increase your chances of getting orders! Check this out: Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

if you look at my profile would say a little.

As for your profile, everything looks good, but @looseink said, the gigs that you offer have TONS of competition!

I checked your Gig page.

There’s nothing wrong with it that I could see.

However, you are offering a service where there is a very high level of competition.

In the year since you started, there have been THOUSANDS of new Fiverr members joining.

It has hurt many of us.

I think this may be the cause for your issue.

Then it would be better to do in another category

Then it would be better to do in another category

If I were you, I would write down a list of the talents you have and try to find ways to offer them in Gigs.

Expect to encounter competition in anything you offer.

You have to try to be different to stand out from the rest.

Then will I delete my old gig?

Don’t delete your old Gigs unless you create new ones that fall into different categories. I would keep some that you already have and come up with some new ones in other categories.

However, THIS IS IMPORTANT: the new Gigs you create HAVE TO BE things you can do and do well or you are just cheating potential customers.

Don’t delete your old Gigs unless you create new ones that fall into different categories. I would keep some that you already have and come up with some new ones in other categories.

However, THIS IS IMPORTANT: the new Gigs you create HAVE TO BE things you can do and do well or you are just cheating potential customers.

I understand. And Many thanks for helping me.…💓

Archived