Need your help to rank my gig

Here is my gig link. Could you please check my gig and give me your expert feedback about my gig.

favicon-32x32.png.fff349d49f83749241968d5792946e59.png Fiverr.com
design-4-modern-minimalist-logo.jpg.f56fe29d68fc5b6de2346ca634550f9d.jpg

logotodaydesign : I will design 4 modern minimalist logo for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, logotodaydesign will design 4 modern minimalist logo. | ll design an Outstanding LOGO with my creativity and skills in Vector (Ai and EPS), JPEG and transparent PNG✔ GetORIGINAL Logoconcepts for your websites/business/product!✔ My | On...

• Like 2

Yes but now a day my gig did not rank up day by bay my gig rank down that is why we have no work there is one work in queue that is give by my old client

Thanks

Yes, because other people need chance too. You have orders they do not, so it is just rotation.

Your gig was ranking and now someone else is ranking.

• Like 3

Yes but now a day my gig did not rank up day by bay my gig rank down that is why we have no work there is one work in queue that is give by my old client

Thanks

Yes but now a day my gig did not rank up day by bay my gig rank down

Check this out:

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…
  • Like 3

And my gig impressions going down day by day

Thanks

Firstly, you have linguistic errors in your gig titles. For example, you say “I will design 4 minimalistic logo”, but there are four of them, right? Because there is more than one, it should be “logos”, plural. There are other grammatical errors throughout your gig pages.

All that said, gig ranking is intentionally rotated by Fiverr’s algorithm. That means, one day you will be at the top, another day you will be on page 10. This is normal. It is done intentionally. You cannot avoid it. They do this so that all sellers have a turn being on the front pages, so that everyone has an opportunity to gain clients. If only a few were on the top page, and it was like that permanently, new sellers or sellers who only have a few reviews would never be able to catch up.

• Like 1

Firstly, you have linguistic errors in your gig titles. For example, you say “I will design 4 minimalistic logo”, but there are four of them, right? Because there is more than one, it should be “logos”, plural. There are other grammatical errors throughout your gig pages.

All that said, gig ranking is intentionally rotated by Fiverr’s algorithm. That means, one day you will be at the top, another day you will be on page 10. This is normal. It is done intentionally. You cannot avoid it. They do this so that all sellers have a turn being on the front pages, so that everyone has an opportunity to gain clients. If only a few were on the top page, and it was like that permanently, new sellers or sellers who only have a few reviews would never be able to catch up.

OK thank how can I fix could you please tell me

OK thank how can I fix could you please tell me

I’m really sorry, but I’m not going to proofread your entire page for you. There are online tools you can use for that, or you could hire someone on fiverr to do it! 🙂

• Like 4

I can fix your issue by proofread your title,description etc. if you hire me.

Thank you.

Your own English isn’t good enough for that. In fact it might even be worse than OPs!

Your message should have said:

“I can fix your issues by proofreading your title, description etc (if you hire me). Thank you.”

Yes but now a day my gig did not rank up day by bay my gig rank down

Check this out:

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

yes, really I am relaxed now by seeing this reply. Thanks for sharing 😀

• Like 1