Subscription Program Launch: NOW LIVE!

mjensen415

Hello everyone,

Just got an email stating that I am one of the first users to have access to sell subscription-based services. Has anyone got this email as well? Is the feature available for us right now as the email implies or is it launching for us later?

That’s great news, many congratulation, hope i will also get this soon.

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Subscriptions are officially live!

favicon-32x32.png.d8fdb9d99157c52d8d28cf0a3da03310.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.b78400c9697951d6e4a886498163de75.png

Fiverr Subscriptions: Your favorite Gig on repeat.

Set success on repeat by subscribing to your favorite sellers. The high-quality service you expect, hassle-free, each and every time.

Check them out in the following categories:

Where can I learn more about Subscriptions?
More information can be found in the Help Center.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.e585494821b66751e0ab92a5e5d527d4.jpg

• Like 20

Subscriptions are officially live!

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Subscriptions: Your favorite Gig on repeat.

Set success on repeat by subscribing to your favorite sellers. The high-quality service you expect, hassle-free, each and every time.

Check them out in the following categories:

Where can I learn more about Subscriptions?

More information can be found in the Help Center.

This is exciting!

Is it still in a beta feature or is it available to all sellers?

• Like 12

But now I’m wondering: how would I encorporate this into my voice over and content writing business? It’s not exactly the most “subscription friendly” niche.

I’m in exactly the same frame of mind as you are. I was pretty excited about this feature when I first got an email, but after jumping on one of the webinars and then seeing it available, I’m not convinced that I can make it work for any of our VO services. I was hoping it might be similar to a retainer service, where we’d offer a discount for clients bulk-buying some of our time each month. We’ve got some clients who would probably appreciate that. But that’s definitely not what this is.

Maybe someone might need new voice overs for their channel every week or new content for their blog/website written every week.

I agree that this would be a use case, but the service still isn’t built for that (in it’s current form at least). It’s only one order per month, which is quite a specific requirement - a YouTuber would likely want content far more frequently than that. And as far as I’m aware, it has to be an identical order value each month. I guarantee if a client placed a recurring 500 word script order from us each month, it wouldn’t take long until we get a ‘oh, hope you don’t mind but the script is 600 words this month’ message.

I like the fact that Fiverr have thought outside of the box - but I don’t think this feature has had anywhere near enough thought before it was launched. Either that, or they’re aiming it at several categories that it’s simply not built for. It’s great for a Social Media Manager - ‘pay me $250 on the 1st of each month, and I’ll manage your accounts for the month’ etc. But for anyone offering a tangible product, I just don’t get it.

Exactly! I was concerned about buyers upping the amount of words each time they used the subscription program. I have had some buyers send more words than our contract allowed. I even had one buyer actually ask me to do a British accent and no where in the contract did it say I would do one. I think I will wait and see what problems might arise from this first.

• Like 15

Today I got two new features in my profile which are subscription and availability feature and both are really awesome features but I want to know regarding subscription feature more, can anyone explain in detail that how to use this and how buyers use this features.

Thank you!

Wow!!! 😍 That’s great.

• Like 11

Today, we’re excited to announce the launch of a new beta test feature, Subscriptions!

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 10.58.39 AM

The Subscriptions feature provides you the option to either build on your existing relationships with Buyers who really value your work, or offer new Buyers your services for extended periods.

We’re in the process of rolling this out and currently only select Sellers may offer subscriptions to Buyers.

For a brief moment today, all sellers might have seen the new “subscription” column in their managed Gigs page.

If you’re currently able to see the column now, you are part of the beta program. If the column does not show, you’ll have to wait. This is a targeted rollout in order to ensure a quality experience for your Buyers. The Subscription feature eligibility is evaluated according to pre-established criteria to measure the success of the program. These are based on external and internal business metrics, alongside quality metrics.

If you’ve been selected to participate, let us know your thoughts and feedback here in the thread. If this feature is not turned on for you yet and you’re interested, also let us know.

For more information about the program, please check out the landing page and the help center article.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Subscriptions

Subscriptions

It’s really good. Thanks for sharing

• Like 4