Any suggestions to improve my gigs detals?

donmonti

You English really could use some work. We have worse here but the less easy it is to read, the more mistakes there are like the word t-shirt, the less customers will feel comfortable to buy from you. Yes, even other people with sfperflunkstikstory language skills themselves.

Also you link here in the Form, you didn’t check to see if it works. Overall I come away with the sense that it is all a bit rushed and that takes the shine off. Your art is interesting. Maybe too much for t-shirts - at least in Oz. Album covers though…

I wonder how Tattoo art got cheaper than t-shirt art?? In Oz a fancy t-shirt is $20-35. A tattoo is $100+

🙂

You English really could use some work. We have worse here but the less easy it is to read, the more mistakes there are like the word t-shirt, the less customers will feel comfortable to buy from you. Yes, even other people with sfperflunkstikstory language skills themselves.

Also you link here in the Form, you didn’t check to see if it works. Overall I come away with the sense that it is all a bit rushed and that takes the shine off. Your art is interesting. Maybe too much for t-shirts - at least in Oz. Album covers though…

I wonder how Tattoo art got cheaper than t-shirt art?? In Oz a fancy t-shirt is $20-35. A tattoo is $100+

🙂

You English really could use some work

I appreciate man, english is not my first language and i’m not fluent too, i’ll share with my friend who know better than me to correct these mistakes.Thanks

Your art is interesting

Your art is interesting. Maybe too much for t-shirts - at least in Oz. Album covers though…

Yeah, maybe, i’ll give a shot for albums covers.

I wonder how Tattoo art got cheaper than t-shirt art?? In Oz a fancy t-shirt is $20-35. A tattoo is $1

I’ll think about this too. Thanks so much Benedictrm.

I have checked your gig and profile and I suggest you to re-read everything again and correct small typos and grammar mistakes.

The title of your Tattoo gig is a bit confusing, you could make it more short, specific and clear. Also use a more eye-catching display photo and try to revise this in your description “Contact me if you have any doubts about my art.”… Doubts about your art???..

I have checked your gig and profile and I suggest you to re-read everything again and correct small typos and grammar mistakes.

The title of your Tattoo gig is a bit confusing, you could make it more short, specific and clear. Also use a more eye-catching display photo and try to revise this in your description “Contact me if you have any doubts about my art.”… Doubts about your art???..

I’ll need to ask my friend to do that becouse English is not my first language.

The title of your Tattoo gig is a bit confusing, you could make it more short, specific and clear

Would you give me a example what could be better?

Also use a more eye-catching display photo

I changed to a pic from me tattooing, i guess would be more catching as you said.

try to revise this in your description “Contact me if you have any doubts about my art.”… Doubts about your art???.

I mean about my style.

Thanks for the tips, i’ll ask someone to correct grammar and stuff.

I’ll need to ask my friend to do that becouse English is not my first language.

The title of your Tattoo gig is a bit confusing, you could make it more short, specific and clear

Would you give me a example what could be better?

Also use a more eye-catching display photo

I changed to a pic from me tattooing, i guess would be more catching as you said.

try to revise this in your description “Contact me if you have any doubts about my art.”… Doubts about your art???.

I mean about my style.

Thanks for the tips, i’ll ask someone to correct grammar and stuff.

Take care as when a client hires YOU they need to talk to YOU not your friend.

🙂

Using your friend as an interbreeder (oops spello) means that when someone hires you to do artwork (a rather personal thing) everything you say to each other is processed through your friend’s mind first. This makes it impossible for you to be getting close enough to the heart of the need as what you hear is what your friend thinks your client said. the message gets distorted.

People hire YOU so they have to be able to speak to YOU (not someone in-between).

🙂

Archived