This Is Long TIme. Can anyone tell me why i am not getting orders on my gig

wpdesigner404

Can anyone tell me why i am not getting orders on my gig …

Profile Link:

favicon-32x32.png.093b6e17cc22fae605c8fbc5f20e53f8.png Fiverr.com f416d725-ac34-4b51-a8c1-98044441740c.jpg.e504b5214f9a7f9b1b955222ba495e19.jpg

wpdesigner404's public profile on Fiverr

Hi...! I am freelancer Shaon(wpdesigner404). I am professional Wordpress Designer & Web Designer . Client reviews and satisfaction is my major goal . I won't stop work until you're 100% satisfy. Let's work together! I can deliver very fast...

I dunno but to me Jan 2021 to Jan 2021 is not exactly a “long tlme”.

Altho maybe “long tlme” and “long time” are not exactly the same. Maybe between breakfast and morning cheese is a long time and the Cretinous Era (like Dinosaurs dude) and WWII was a long tlme??? (extra ? to help make up for those you forgot to use).

Are you one person or many? Are you perhaps a collective intelligence like The Borg? Most people find dealing with a collective identity unsettling. Unless of course that is Golum as he is just charming. All that “my preciousssssss” is wonderful.

Sorry if you think I am not taking you seriously but it is hard seeing there is so much oddity (and not of the Space variety) here.

🙂

Archived