My Story: $100,000 earned in my first year of being a seller

I was very impressed with the article. Your success story motivated me a lot. Thank you for sharing your experiences.
I will try harder even though I can not get success like yours right now.But I will try for my future, for my self.

One question.
You are expert of shopify. Do you have your own shopify site for dropshipping? If you start selling with your shopify, what kind of products (niche) would you like to sell at this moment?

• Like 4

Congratulations on this big achievenemt within a year, which is unbelievable with the ups and downs. More success to come!

You mentioned about the times when your gig was deranked where your impressions dropped from 1500-1000 to 5-10, I would really appreciate if you could share more about how did you overcome that and when and how did your gig ranked again.

• Like 6

Congratulations on this big achievenemt within a year, which is unbelievable with the ups and downs. More success to come!

You mentioned about the times when your gig was deranked where your impressions dropped from 1500-1000 to 5-10, I would really appreciate if you could share more about how did you overcome that and when and how did your gig ranked again.

He already said. He provided great work to the customers he already had. If the gig performance is going up, then your ranking goes up too. It might take a week, it might take more.

• Like 5

Congratulations on your achievement, and thanks for sharing your story, I’m starting my own business on Fiverr and I honestly love working as a freelancer. Wish you all the best on your freelancing journey. ❤️

• Like 6