Need help How to improve my gig

wpzihad

Hello Fiverr hero I am new in fiverr. There is a place where lots of very good people. I need some tips from experienced how to improve my gig to rank and get order.
Here is my gig link

favicon-32x32.png.20a3b3f42b681a94b80ad12e05148986.png Fiverr.com
create-wordpress-website-and-modern-landing-page.jpg.27d5d128203ae66adb2dc92084329488.jpg

wpzihad : I will create responsive website or landing page with wordpress...

For only $15, wpzihad will create responsive website or landing page with wordpress. | Welcome to my Gig Please contact me before order. Hello All,Are you looking for a professional WordPress Designer? This is the place those are want | On Fiverr

Check the spelling in the package titles. In the profile maybe say something other than “you are in right place.”. In the standard package you give 1 free revision but if they pay extra for the premium package (the Dimond one) they get 0 free revisions. Maybe offer at least 1. Adding an FAQ might help.

Ranked gig in fiverr is not as simple as you know .
There are lots of competitor and lots of seller who sell their services form many years ,
if you want to bit them , then you have to worked online in fiverr . send buyer request , share your gig . and make unique GIG which is different form others , day by day your gig impression will rich up and you will get ranked …

Check the spelling in the package titles. In the profile maybe say something other than “you are in right place.”. In the standard package you give 1 free revision but if they pay extra for the premium package (the Dimond one) they get 0 free revisions. Maybe offer at least 1. Adding an FAQ might help.

Hi @uk1000 thank you very much for those potential information. It’s very pleasure to me.

Ranked gig in fiverr is not as simple as you know .

There are lots of competitor and lots of seller who sell their services form many years ,

if you want to bit them , then you have to worked online in fiverr . send buyer request , share your gig . and make unique GIG which is different form others , day by day your gig impression will rich up and you will get ranked …

Thanks @akashmahmud2 vai for your advise those help me to learn something new.

Archived