Decrease My GIG Rank

Day by day decrease my gig rank. Fiver is just one and only profession of my life. All the time i should follow fiver rules and guidelines. But last 45 days i can not get any message and order from new clients. Its very difficult to survey without earning for me. How can i solve it ?

• Like 3

i can Share you a secret
Though You are get Message form clients and maybe you complete some order , please Follow up your Client , Massage your Client that if there any New Project for you This Month ?
Maybe You will not get any new project , but when the Clients read your massage and reply your impression will reach up again 😉 Don’t Share this Anyone 😄

• Like 2

i can Share you a secret

Though You are get Message form clients and maybe you complete some order , please Follow up your Client , Massage your Client that if there any New Project for you This Month ?

Maybe You will not get any new project , but when the Clients read your massage and reply your impression will reach up again 😉 Don’t Share this Anyone 😄

That’s not true. Some people see these as unsolicited messages and if you do that, you might end up with a warning.

• Like 1

That’s not true. Some people see these as unsolicited messages and if you do that, you might end up with a warning.

can You please Check There are Four Color in Inbox massage System , and the purple color is says Follow up . This rules is made by fiverr .

• Like 1

can You please Check There are Four Color in Inbox massage System , and the purple color is says Follow up . This rules is made by fiverr .

Follow up if someone didn’t reply to a previous message related to an order.

• Like 1

i can Share you a secret