Tips for getting orders consistently (Key points to success)

m_awais786

Hi everyone, I am a professional graphic designer level two seller on Fiverr and I would like to share some tips (Key points to success) for newbies. Any experienced and top-rated seller may disagree with me or add something more to this beneficial thread. So, here we go;

Effective commuincation
It will be one of the most important requirements there or anywhere to be successful. So, keep practicing how can you communicate effectively and nicely.
Quick response to the queries
Nobody likes to wait for long, replying late to the queries means losing opportunities to get orders. So, be active with the Fiverr go. (phone app).
Send buyer’s request regularly
It will engage you and will keep you busy. Chances are maximum to get connected with a buyer who can assign you jobs regularly.

No compromise on the Quality
Never ever compromise on the quality. Take your time to do the work perfectly and always deliver high-quality work.

Note: The above tips are my close observations and I will share some more if you people like to know more from me. I am having a great experience on Fiverr which is no doubt really a great platform. Thanks 🙂

Follow up
Give follow-up to your clients on weekly basis or whatever time you think is best for the follow-up. Doing this will help you to retain the clients.

Suggest you remove the above from your post.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page, and to break the rules is to risk a seller’s account.

Follow up

Give follow-up to your clients on weekly basis or whatever time you think is best for the follow-up. Doing this will help you to retain the clients.

Suggest you remove the above from your post.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page, and to break the rules is to risk a seller’s account.

I did not have an idea about that but thanks for guiding me. I updated my thread.

Archived