Order Cancellation Rate Decreasing Issue

tahsinhani

I have completed 35 orders on my profile overall.

I have completed a total of 16 orders on my WordPress gig, while I had a cancellation in November 2020 due to sickness which affects my Order completion rate to 93%. Before November I had completed 15 orders ( 23 orders overall on all gigs ) and after that completion, I had completed 5 more orders ( overall 11 more orders on all gigs ) without any cancellation on that very gig. But, my Order completion rate is decreasing, it is now 91%. I don’t understand why is that happening. Can anyone explain to me why is that actually happening.

This is because the analytics are for a 60 day period. So, some of your completed orders will fall off your percentage, while the cancellation may still be affecting your delivery percentage. All you can do is deliver as many orders as possible to keep above that 90% requirement.

GG

Thank you so much for replying my question 🙂 Is that mean, if I complete orders till the duration of 60 days, it will be again 100% once the 60 days period is over?

I had an order cancellation on November 24th, 2020. It affet my order completion rate to 93%, since then everytime I complete a order it goes up and the next day, it again goes down. My order completion rate is now 90%, even completing 12 order after that one cancellation. Why is that happening? And when it will be 100% again?

Thank you so much!! Then it will be a relief for me.

I actually have multiple cancellations that were on the 22nd, so within the next few days I can get rid of those. So I am in a similar case to yours.

Fiverr just tracks the last 60 days when it comes to the current stats, so you just have to worry about what happened within the past 2 months.

I actually have multiple cancellations that were on the 22nd, so within the next few days I can get rid of those. So I am in a similar case to yours.

Fiverr just tracks the last 60 days when it comes to the current stats, so you just have to worry about what happened within the past 2 months.

This really painful!

I was so worried about my order completion rate after having the first order cancellation. Today after waiting 60 days without any cancellation of orders, it is normal again. Thank you all of you for answering my all queries regarding to order cancellation 🙂

Archived