Is to discuss about other freelancing platforms prohibited on Fiverr?

bismakhalid242

I’m not sure whether it’s even allowed to optimize someone’s Upwork profile.

Well, people are doing everything they can to earn a quick buck. And most of them don’t read the rules. Then they come here to complain that Fiverr is unjust and they banned them or sent a warning. Well, whenever you don’t read the rules, that’s what happens. I am sure both of us encountered dozens of these posts…

• Like 5

Well, people are doing everything they can to earn a quick buck. And most of them don’t read the rules. Then they come here to complain that Fiverr is unjust and they banned them or sent a warning. Well, whenever you don’t read the rules, that’s what happens. I am sure both of us encountered dozens of these posts…

Yes, I fully agree with you sir, but I’m new here and have no guidance at all. I just listened that its prohibited so I read all the rules but nothing about this is mentioned there. That’s why I posted here because I don’t want to earn by illegal means.

• Like 1

Yes, I fully agree with you sir, but I’m new here and have no guidance at all. I just listened that its prohibited so I read all the rules but nothing about this is mentioned there. That’s why I posted here because I don’t want to earn by illegal means.

Yes, I fully agree with you sir, but I’m new here and have no guidance at all.

You have thousands of topics with guidance on the forum.

You have the Fiverr FAQs, Terms of Service and Support Articles.

You have a lot of articles on how to use Fiverr online, there are even courses on how to use Fiverr on Udemy.

It’s also obvious that you can’t talk about competitors on a platform. Why would they allow that? As a platform, I want people to spend money on my platform, not on another platform.

• Like 3