Buyer increase his requirement

ritsolution

Hi, sorry to hear what’s going on with the order. I’m dealing with something similar too currently and I understand it’s stressful and upsetting. I suggest to try speak to the buyer and explain that extra work requires extra pay. If your buyer is not trying to scam you he/she will understand. In this case you can add extras on the current order page or ask to accept current order and start a new one for the extra work.

If your buyer is purposely trying to get free work he can just not accept your delivery and keep asking for revisions to include the extra work that wasn’t mentioned in advanced, but without agreeing to pay extra. You then have to either do the extra work but only get paid for the original work or cancel and you don’t get paid. If you haven’t delivered anything yet, my suggestion is don’t and just cancel. In that way you won’t give your work for free. Cancellation rate will eventually go up again and you know this person failed to take advantage of you.

CS can’t help much since they can’t force a buyer to accept an order, hence they tell you to communicate with the buyer and solve the issue without their involvement. All they can do is cancel the order, which will affect your rate and will give the buyer a full refund. Best of luck.

Hi, sorry to hear what’s going on with the order. I’m dealing with something similar too currently and I understand it’s stressful and upsetting. I suggest to try speak to the buyer and explain that extra work requires extra pay. If your buyer is not trying to scam you he/she will understand. In this case you can add extras on the current order page or ask to accept current order and start a new one for the extra work.

If your buyer is purposely trying to get free work he can just not accept your delivery and keep asking for revisions to include the extra work that wasn’t mentioned in advanced, but without agreeing to pay extra. You then have to either do the extra work but only get paid for the original work or cancel and you don’t get paid. If you haven’t delivered anything yet, my suggestion is don’t and just cancel. In that way you won’t give your work for free. Cancellation rate will eventually go up again and you know this person failed to take advantage of you.

CS can’t help much since they can’t force a buyer to accept an order, hence they tell you to communicate with the buyer and solve the issue without their involvement. All they can do is cancel the order, which will affect your rate and will give the buyer a full refund. Best of luck.

Thanks you so much for reply and realy i want cancel but i have designed website on his wix account so please suggest me can i delete website designed by me n than send him cancel order request ? I hope fiverr support understand this matter if i cancel ordrer n delete webiste designed by me ? please suggest me . thanks

Thanks you so much for reply and realy i want cancel but i have designed website on his wix account so please suggest me can i delete website designed by me n than send him cancel order request ? I hope fiverr support understand this matter if i cancel ordrer n delete webiste designed by me ? please suggest me . thanks

I don’t know how website design works, but it seems you currently haven’t reached an agreement with buyer and he has access to your work. If you can take the website back, I would and keep the communication. If buyer agrees to have the original website with original money then you can always deliver again. If buyer wants extra work and agrees to pay extra, you can add changes and deliver again. If you can’t reach an agreement then you cancel and buyer gets a full refund and is able to go find a new seller.

Maybe another user with more experience can offer better advice and also you could double check with CS.

Thanks you and yes i am able to take my work back . so i can delete work which i have done and send him cancel request . it will be good ? Thanks

I’ve never done something similar, because once I deliver I can’t take back my work, but I think as long as the buyer hasn’t accepted your work and then you decide to take it back, it should be ok. You could double check with CS to be sure.

As stated above, check with CS before initiating a step like that. Word it carefully. Emphasize the hypothetical. Ask questions. Ex:

You (Fiverr) state in your ToS that if an order is canceled, the buyer has no rights to the work done. If I cancel this order, what is the best way to take back my work? How do I take back a website without the buyer spinning the story to get me in trouble?

If customer support do their job correctly, they will compare your delivery with the original order. In a fair world, based on what you’re written, you should win. There is no way you should receive a warning. The worst that should happen is that customer support will wrongly cancel the order, but then you can appeal that. At least you haven’t given in to their bullying and fraudulent ways. Hold your head up high and be proud of that.

Hello I want cancel order so can I cancel order n delete pages designed by me ? Can I do this . fiverr will allow this if I take my work back n refund him ? Please reply me . thanks

As stated above, check with CS before initiating a step like that. Word it carefully. Emphasize the hypothetical. Ask questions. Ex:

You (Fiverr) state in your ToS that if an order is canceled, the buyer has no rights to the work done. If I cancel this order, what is the best way to take back my work? How do I take back a website without the buyer spinning the story to get me in trouble?

Thanks you there are on first line I write you state in yuur tos or I write I state in my tos ? Some confusing

Edited my post to make the line more clear. I know English is a second language for you, so in this case, draft your letter to CS here, and we might help you make it clearer.

Hello I have just sent this message to fiverr support :

You (Fiverr) state in your ToS that if an order is canceled, the buyer has no rights to the work done. If I cancel this order, what is the best way to take back my work? How do I take back a website without the buyer spinning the story to get me in trouble? Is this right ?

:thinking:

Edited my post to make the line more clear. I know English is a second language for you, so in this case, draft your letter to CS here, and we might help you make it clearer.

Please reply I wrote this to fiverr support : You (Fiverr) state in your ToS that if an order is canceled, the buyer has no rights to the work done. If I cancel this order, what is the best way to take back my work? How do I take back a website without the buyer spinning the story to get me in trouble? That is correct ?

In this situation always do 1 thing…(create a custom offer about on your work or buyer requirements. And note down 1 thing on custom offer that, if your need anything else out of this requirements so tell me please I’ll send you custom offer Again.

Yes that is very good suggestion . but what if he demanding more work without paying extra ?

I have faced a similar situation and I am happy that you stopped the buyer from bullying you! Congratulations!

Hello but a app which was placed on those website . so those buyer has been purchase a plan for those app that why website could not be delete so somebody can tell me is there any way I can transfer those premium plan for those PayPal app from one site to another wix site ?

Without payment how the order is being fulfillment?

Actually I can’t delete website because there are a app which subscription he has purchased that why those website can’t remiove . but I am trying to make agree to buyer stay with his offer so I sent him copy of offer to show which he sent me before order n As per offer I have done all work but due to his more requirement I m confused what I do now so I sent him again offer cooy n waiting for his reply . He don’t given me reply what I do next ? If I deliver than he will send negitive review n if I send him new offer for extra work than he will send cancel order request n my all previous work he will take . please suggest me what should u do now ? Thanks

Actually I can’t delete website because there are a app which subscription he has purchased that why those website can’t remiove . but I am trying to make agree to buyer stay with his offer so I sent him copy of offer to show which he sent me before order n As per offer I have done all work but due to his more requirement I m confused what I do now so I sent him again offer cooy n waiting for his reply . He don’t given me reply what I do next ? If I deliver than he will send negitive review n if I send him new offer for extra work than he will send cancel order request n my all previous work he will take . please suggest me what should u do now ? Thanks

One thing more . it is against the TOS if seller do extra work for buyer ? That is true ? Plese confirm . thanks

Archived