Need emergency support

omnysoft

Hello Everyone,
I have published my first gig was 3 months ago and 2 gig published was 3 weeks ago.

I’m always online but I have no order. Please, someone, check my gig and give some tips. Where is the problem with my gig?

1st gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Kkxvyk
2nd gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/9N7XoY

my gig impressions:

Screenshot_7.thumb.png.9a2cccc659412230c0bc595d3eed2bc6.png
Screenshot_71023×447 18.5 KB

#1 Don’t make thread titles that don’t match your actual thread. While this is frustrating, you don’t need an ambulance or Batman.

What you did is called Click Bait and if you are using this same approach in your Gig, you will burn people real fast (as you have with me). This may be why you have Clicks but no Orders. Either way, those numbers indicate something is wrong on your Gig (which I didn’t look as as you burned me already with a bait link) 🙂

🙂

#1 Don’t make thread titles that don’t match your actual thread. While this is frustrating, you don’t need an ambulance or Batman.

What you did is called Click Bait and if you are using this same approach in your Gig, you will burn people real fast (as you have with me). This may be why you have Clicks but no Orders. Either way, those numbers indicate something is wrong on your Gig (which I didn’t look as as you burned me already with a bait link) 🙂

🙂

Thanks for your replying but how can I create my gig as a professional?

Thanks for your replying but how can I create my gig as a professional?

Avoid Click Bait, Was I not clear?

Add value - the complete opposite of what you have done so far in this thread. No one owes you anything (except the right to breathe) so if you want anything, whether that is paying clients, help to get paying clients or a cookie, you have to add value first.

This is a very huge lesson

🙂

Avoid Click Bait, Was I not clear?

Add value - the complete opposite of what you have done so far in this thread. No one owes you anything (except the right to breathe) so if you want anything, whether that is paying clients, help to get paying clients or a cookie, you have to add value first.

This is a very huge lesson

🙂

“click bait” what is this?

Actually, It’s not clear to me. would you please discuss more details?

Here is a real answer: Logo creation is a super oversaturated market on Fiverr. There is so much competition that there is a very low chance you will rank high for this Gig. If Logo design is truly your talent get some of your clients from outside of Fiverr to hire you through Fiverr in order to establish some reviews/history on your gigs

Hello Omny, I am a new seller also but may be you need to some work on your gig title cause both of your gig is similar also try to create new gigs on other category like business card design,brochure design,flyer card design,banner design as you expert on your own other skills.Try to send buyer requests as much as you can with the proper explanation what buyers want.At last success takes time bro :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so always try for hard work and do not give up.Hope you understand.Best of luck,for your future endeavor.

Here is a real answer: Logo creation is a super oversaturated market on Fiverr. There is so much competition that there is a very low chance you will rank high for this Gig. If Logo design is truly your talent get some of your clients from outside of Fiverr to hire you through Fiverr in order to establish some reviews/history on your gigs

@mrwebwebsites

I was so confused.

Thanks for your most valuable tips.

Archived