Account IP issue

freelancerbilal

Hey there, Why are you want to create another account? It’s illegal for Fiverr on the policy. It’s not possible to active two accounts on your devices. I think if you are professional then one account enough for you. Please read Fiverr terms and conditions.

Thank you 🙂

• Like 1

Hey there, Why are you want to create another account? It’s illegal for Fiverr on the policy. It’s not possible to active two accounts on your devices. I think if you are professional then one account enough for you. Please read Fiverr terms and conditions.

Thank you 🙂

We have to understand the matter first I want to open a community account Where I will work with the team

• Like 2

If they don’t get caught,. who cares!

they don’t get caught,. who cares!

So, you think it’s all right to cheat and break the rules? For example, you don’t care if someone manipulates the system by having multiple accounts and gets a number of orders that way, while you rarely get any?

• Like 4

they don’t get caught,. who cares!

So, you think it’s all right to cheat and break the rules? For example, you don’t care if someone manipulates the system by having multiple accounts and gets a number of orders that way, while you rarely get any?

Hell No. why i am gonna think that its okay to me cheated the system? i was just pointed out that, there is a scope to do so. so its absolutely depends on someone how he want to do it or not. and yes i do care.

• Like 2

Hell No. why i am gonna think that its okay to me cheated the system? i was just pointed out that, there is a scope to do so. so its absolutely depends on someone how he want to do it or not. and yes i do care.

Then do not make statements like:

alamjahidul

1h

If they don’t get caught,. who cares!

The above makes you look like you are OK with people having multiple accounts and breaking the TOS as long as they do not get caught.

GG

• Like 3

Be attentive what I say,

If you want to create two accounts under One IP address

It will be Two Different categories And different Personal Identify

such as may be

1. Digital Marketing
  2. Graphics Design

Thank you

If you want to create two accounts

One person isn’t allowed to create two accounts.

• Like 1

Be attentive what I say,

If you want to create two accounts under One IP address

It will be Two Different categories And different Personal Identify

such as may be

1. Digital Marketing
  2. Graphics Design

Thank you

Good job there. Maybe you are just encouraging them to make 2 accounts to kill off any competition. Either way, your advice if it was meant to be helpful is NOT in any way helpful because having 2 accounts is against the TOS.

I suggest you may want to read what you agreed to when you signed up for this site.

GG

• Like 1

Good job there. Maybe you are just encouraging them to make 2 accounts to kill off any competition. Either way, your advice if it was meant to be helpful is NOT in any way helpful because having 2 accounts is against the TOS.

I suggest you may want to read what you agreed to when you signed up for this site.

GG

Fiverr allows 2 account on 1 IP address but it can be two different categories And of course there will be different person information