I am a Top Rated Seller!

vibronx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Aw.

Well, even if it was a brief pop-in, it's still good to briefly see you!

Thank you so much! It's nice to see you too!

I might post a bit from time to time, but I don't think I'm going to engage as often as I did back in the good old days!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, vibronx said:

I don't think I'm going to engage as often as I did back in the good old days!

Quite understandable. The forum has grown, and a lot of it is just noise.

I, @lloydsolutions, and @williambryan392 did get a forum promotion, though! 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/285933-please-welcome-our-new-mods

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna add 'the Pomodoro Technique' as another thing that has really helped out immensely.

Otherwise, I think I have collected a great bit of advice here--things I have learned throughout the years on Fiverr, life in general, and through my business degree. Simplified, yes, but if you dig deeper, there's a lot there. Though, I do doubt that anyone who would stand to benefit from this actually listened. This is the problem with the Fiverr Forum. The people who need help (they even ask for it) never listen. Either because they don't understand what is being said or because it's too difficult. Most of them are also scammers to one degree or another which means they're not deserving of my help or anyone's for that matter.

To be honest, I think I'm done offering advice to newbies on this forum unless they seem 100% serious. I have wasted too many hours of my life trying to help with nobody listening.

So, if you're serious about wanting advice, check out the first post in this thread. If you follow it, I'll almost guarantee you'll feel happier and be more productive.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

ফাইভার-এ টপ রেটেড সেলার হওয়ার জন্য অভিনন্দন👏
মনে হচ্ছে আপনি এই মাইলফলক অর্জনের জন্য অনেক কঠোর পরিশ্রম এবং উত্সর্গ করেছেন। ফাইভার-এ সাফল্যের জন্য আপনার টিপস এবং পরামর্শ শেয়ার করার জন্য আপনাকে ধন্যবাদ, টপিক গুলো খুবই মূল্যবান ছিল❤️|

Edited by rabbi_expert
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1