[Press] FREELANCE PLATFORM FIVERR TO AIR FIRST SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL

mjensen415

Fiverr, an online platform for freelancers, will air its first Super Bowl commercial.

The spot, which will be an evolution of its recently launched campaign, “It Starts Here,” will run during the third quarter of the game and will focus on the role Fiverr has played as a resource for businesses during the pandemic.

favicon.png.87b41910ce9cbfc48f6d2b67eb3ce175.png adage.com – 12 Jan 21
20210111_fiverr_3x2.jpg.787125fa9e0846f24c88088064a4f535.jpg

Freelance platform Fiverr to air first Super Bowl commercial

Future of work comes to the Big Game.

• Like 35

I truly hope it is not as offensive as the ad they ran here in Oz as that made out that all freelancers were freaks who should be held at arm’s length (or in a class cage).

It also suggested that being a clueless buyer was the cool choice. I am not sure what idiot thought that up but they must have been a Hipster as it was incredibly mind-blind.

🙂

• Like 5

Does it make any benefit to sellers who is still struggling just to get some orders…? Millions of sellers who is not getting any benefit from here…!

Millions of sellers who is not getting any benefit from here…!

Why would anyone have a benefit? It’s a free platform where you show your expertise and sell what you are good at.

And to be honest, many sellers have no skill and just want to copy what others do with the idea that they MIGHT get work. Then they deal with cancellations, disputes, issues with customer support…

• Like 10

Millions of sellers who is not getting any benefit from here…!

Why would anyone have a benefit? It’s a free platform where you show your expertise and sell what you are good at.

And to be honest, many sellers have no skill and just want to copy what others do with the idea that they MIGHT get work. Then they deal with cancellations, disputes, issues with customer support…

I believe I will not be one of them… 🙂

• Like 6

• 8 months later...