How do I contact Fiverr Support team?

sen_bishal

Some time ago, I noticed a problem with my account. Then I leave a message on the Fiverr Facebook page from my Facebook account. I was really surprised, Fiverr answered me in a very short time. Where it takes a few days to contact the fiber support team. You can’t think of a quick replay there. So if you want to get a quick response, leave a message on the official Facebook page of Fiverr. Will work soon. Best of luck!

Open your Gmail. Then click the compose option. Then you write suppot@fiverr.com. Then write your opinion and send it. that’s it

iS THERE any chance that Fiverr will forgive me and let me create another account if I tell them what exactly happened with me?

(me and my friend had a Shared IP connection and both of us were providing the exact same type of service)

iS THERE any chance that Fiverr will forgive me and let me create another account if I tell them what exactly happened with me?

(me and my friend had a Shared IP connection and both of us were providing the exact same type of service)

THANK YOu EVERYONE for answering my question and you guys helped me a lot!..I will always be greatful to you

@sen_bishal This has already been discussed in your other topic.

Nobody on the forum has the answer to this.

Some time ago, I noticed a problem with my account. Then I leave a message on the Fiverr Facebook page from my Facebook account. I was really surprised, Fiverr answered me in a very short time. Where it takes a few days to contact the fiber support team. You can’t think of a quick replay there. So if you want to get a quick response, leave a message on the official Facebook page of Fiverr. Will work soon. Best of luck!

Some time ago, you noticed a problem with your account. Then you leave a message on the Fiverr Facebook page from your Facebook account. you were really surprised, Fiverr answered you in a very short time. Where it takes a few days to contact the fiber support team. You can’t think of a quick replay there. So if you want to get a quick response, leave a message on the official Facebook page of Fiverr. I Will work soon. Best of luck!

Ok, No problem

You follow the link and fill up step by step

favicon-32x32.png.05b2fe0efe515343cfa28a56d66aa268.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.ddea41a9b9ad76e3c97d9b03e5c5e723.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Archived