In this topic we joke about buyers and sellers

psykkopatte

The Bowler. These are actually freelancers who are always ready to bid and picking the jobs. After getting the jobs he thinks what to do now. Then he starts google and after a time he finds solution and completes the job.

By the way I’m also a bowler 😅

I guess I’m somewhat of a Bowler too. 😅

There was that order when I had to draw a scene an there was a window reflection in it, but everything I was trying was looking awful. So I went on Youtube and watched a tutorial on how to make an effective window reflection. Funny thing is, when I showed the work to the customer, the first thing she pointed out was how amazing the window reflection looked. 😂

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was that order when I had to draw a scene an there was a window reflection in it, but everything I was trying was looking awful. So I went on Youtube and watched a tutorial on how to make an effective window reflection. Funny thing is, when I showed the work to the customer, the first thing she pointed out was how amazing the window reflection looked. 😂

I did same for after effect once, when i didn’t know to do something.

There was that order when I had to draw a scene an there was a window reflection in it, but everything I was trying was looking awful. So I went on Youtube and watched a tutorial on how to make an effective window reflection. Funny thing is, when I showed the work to the customer, the first thing she pointed out was how amazing the window reflection looked. :joy:

I believe 80% Here on Fiverr are Bowlers 😅. Or not?

The Undeliverables

They request revisions even just to ask a question, accepting delivery is not a choice that will ever be taken without a fight! Accepting delivery is avoided like the plague and a battle between redelivering the order and requesting revisions can go on for an eternity. The fight between the countdown and the choice is left to the “The Undeliverables” :rofl:

They request revisions even just to ask a question

Revision request: I can’t open your ZIP/RAR file. (mac users)

Answer: get PC!

The NSFWs

Often found lurking in the jungle that is the Buyers’ Request section, these buyers will make anyone blush with their requests! Often harmless, they are more likely to accept offers (or find) female sellers.

Have the potential to evolve into CREEPS.

CREEPS

When NSFW FIENDS’ requests go unheard for too long, they might evolve into CREEPS. These buyers were hunt down unsuspecting (mostly female) sellers and often order services they are not likely to provide. Unlike NSFWs, CREEPS might pose danger to the seller population and should be handled with care.

(not as funny as I thought they’d be but… still realistic(?)

How I hope you are wrong that these types of Buyers exist but as I am not female, I likely don’t encounter them.

I feel for you, if you do.

Do not hesitate to contact CS if one of these approaches you.

Fiverr should be a safe marketplace.

How I hope you are wrong that these types of Buyers exist but as I am not female, I likely don’t encounter them.

Nothing is safe on internet 😬

They exist! But they are all over the web. I was mostly trying to joke about them this time, no ‘hard feelings’ for once. I do settle things with CS when anything happens (although the last one has been a while back) and report sketchy BRs just in case. I’ve gotten much better at dealing with them but some others might have it worse, I don’t know!

They exist! But they are all over the web. I was mostly trying to joke about them this time, no ‘hard feelings’ for once. I do settle things with CS when anything happens (although the last one has been a while back) and report sketchy BRs just in case. I’ve gotten much better at dealing with them but some others might have it worse, I don’t know!

My goodness.

I would have thought Fiverr would be safer than that.

Glad you are being proactive.

Stay safe.

The REFUNDER- The Person who comes to the marketplace and place the order without even reading the description and ask premium work by paying 5$ once seller disagree to that buyer going say give my money back or I will go higher place or social medias and tell about your nasty customer service

The ReviewNation-Sellers who creates a another account and buy their own services and put 5 star rating for that order not only that giving that idea/advice to all the comunity members.

The REFUNDER- The Person who comes to the marketplace and place the order without even reading the description and ask premium work by paying 5$ once seller disagree to that buyer going say give my money back or I will go higher place or social medias and tell about your nasty customer service

The ReviewNation-Sellers who creates a another account and buy their own services and put 5 star rating for that order not only that giving that idea/advice to all the comunity members.

I got something similar, they are the worst buyers, I will never understand how can people be so bad at not reading anything and ask a long work for cheap, in this case we have to cancel order but it makes our statistic bad.

Buyer Request ROFL XD
the easy way the surest way, pls make sure you read throughly before you Bid thank you. I need a professional 3d animator highly skilled Animation, I want to do bok animation. The ideal is to create a room well designed with window shown in the room and table as well just normal room, now the second thiungs is that there will be a shelf in the room and in this shelf there will be alot of book in it, now out of all the book in the shelf, four book will fly out from the shelf and move on the table out of that four book only one will open and pages ill also be flowing in this book. And on each page that will be display, there will be an attatch image and content in the book actually I have attatch first video which give an ideal of exactly what I want pls check and understand The second video talk about the main book that i want, In th e second video although i don’t want the same way of movement i want the real animation. Now every thing in that page, i mean the second video, You will have to get every info on the pages and do the sames to the book you will be working on second book animation sample this is where you will get whatever you will use in the book and attatch it to the pages in our own book. although i will send some more few picture which you will also put in the other pages so as to make the video interesting and realistic. I don’t have any other details to give other than this that I have give and i don’t have model file you will start form scratch also i don’t want this to take too lonng time i only have 5 days if you can work let me know. My budget is $40 and my condition is that i will make the process of the Budget after i see that you really know what i want and providing the same to me. You must first started work and i will choose only one person so pls and pls don’t Bid to this request if you dont’t know it or doesn’t agree with my condition. If you Do so, I will report you to fiverr. Pls make sure you go through this request before you bid again. as to not have conflict.

the “Yes-place-the-order-sir” sellers
You ask them - “Are you sure you can do this work?”
They reply “Yes-place-the-order-sir”
Oh it seems incredible! You ask again “Are you REALLY sure you can do this job in that time?”
Ok. So, this seller might be very skilled. I place the order…

2 hours before delivery time : “Dear, I could not do the task, it’s not possible, I have done 10% of what asked, please accept my delivery, don’t cancel, don’t put 1 star review, all my family was dead last night that’s why I could’nt do the task. Order again I will do perfectly next time…”

the “Yes-place-the-order-sir” sellers

You ask them - “Are you sure you can do this work?”

Oh it seems incredible! You ask again “Are you REALLY sure you can do this job in that time?”

Ok. So, this seller might be very skilled. I place the order…

2 hours before delivery time : “Dear, I could not do the task, it’s not possible, I have done 10% of what asked, please accept my delivery, don’t cancel, don’t put 1 star review, all my family was dead last night that’s why I could’nt do the task. Order again I will do perfectly next time…”

I didn’t even know that sellers could be that unprofessional :rofl:

The cheap demander: A buyer who demands “top quality work” but always asks for the “lowest price” possible. The words "lowest price " is often replaced by “best price.” In many cases they try to lure you in by saying “I’ll give you a lot of future orders.”

The Guilt Tripper: Tries to get a gig done at a cheap price by telling you a sob story about a sick family member or some charity work for sick children. While parts of their stories MAY be true, they don’t realize that asking for a cheap price while rubbing/parading the sob stories into seller’s faces are not well accepted.

Playing Dumb: A sneaky buyer who PRETENDS they didn’t read the description and tries to squeeze in extra work at the cheapest price. Once you kindly tell them they need to pay more, they either go OMG I’m sorry!! or simply snap back at you saying that you’re charging too much.

Yeah, I can relate with PLAYING DUMB thingy :man_facepalming:

Archived