Give me your secret tips to get more orders

amran5r

As @psykkopatte said, secret tips are…well…secret, of course. This is like asking someone to give you their bank details. 😃 Secret things are secret because no one wants to share.

For real there is no secret at all, when I decided to work on fiverr seriously, I have watched a lot of tutorials on youtube, I watched top seller profiles to see why they are so popular and successful.

My niche is video editing and motion designing.

So I asked myself a question: why would people need video editing and for what ?

What is the most working thing, what can I target ?

Answer: => youtube, twitch, social networks, what do people want ? Growing a youtube channel with intro/outro regular video editing from their live stream on twitch.

So I have hit this category of persons and then I made a gig 1 month ago especially for this public.

Luckly, I’m also working out of fiverr, I had a chance to edit videos including popular streamers from twitch, including a musician rockstar also streaming in my presentation video, they hired me because they liked my work.

When I check stats of this gig, people aren’t often buying all the time, but I get a lot of private messages about this gig, but in 1 month, this gig has 10k impressions and 410 clicks, 100x better than my other gigs.

Well, I talked about my niche, I have no idea how it works in data entry, SEO, website etc because I must say everyone is pretty much doing the same things here so I don’t know how sellers can provide special offers or services but I think you guys should really hire a video maker in fiverr to make an introduction video for your gigs, I don’t know your niche at all, but I really think it would make a big difference, to me, a picture isn’t enough, why putting a picture then you can upload a badass video, the thing that counts the most is the first impression, show people that you provide dreams !

For real there is no secret at all, when I decided to work on fiverr seriously, I have watched a lot of tutorials on youtube, I watched top seller profiles to see why they are so popular and successful.

My niche is video editing and motion designing.

So I asked myself a question: why would people need video editing and for what ?

What is the most working thing, what can I target ?

Answer: => youtube, twitch, social networks, what do people want ? Growing a youtube channel with intro/outro regular video editing from their live stream on twitch.

So I have hit this category of persons and then I made a gig 1 month ago especially for this public.

Luckly, I’m also working out of fiverr, I had a chance to edit videos including popular streamers from twitch, including a musician rockstar also streaming in my presentation video, they hired me because they liked my work.

When I check stats of this gig, people aren’t often buying all the time, but I get a lot of private messages about this gig, but in 1 month, this gig has 10k impressions and 410 clicks, 100x better than my other gigs.

Well, I talked about my niche, I have no idea how it works in data entry, SEO, website etc because I must say everyone is pretty much doing the same things here so I don’t know how sellers can provide special offers or services but I think you guys should really hire a video maker in fiverr to make an introduction video for your gigs, I don’t know your niche at all, but I really think it would make a big difference, to me, a picture isn’t enough, why putting a picture then you can upload a badass video, the thing that counts the most is the first impression, show people that you provide dreams !

Thank you very much ❤️

Archived