Tone-deaf buyers

stormborn9862

Recently, I got an order from a person and completed the order in 2 days (regardless of 4 days timing). The buyer comes online but doesn’t reply to my texts. He’s not even canceling the order, neither marking it as completed. Also, Fiverr extended the autocomplete to 7 days, I don’t know what to do. THIS IS LITERALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!

Why are you sending them messages? When you send the order, your job is done, unless the buyer decides they need something else or they want a revision if you offer those.

Do NOT message the buyer asking for a review. That is a no no.

The buyer doesn’t have to do anything - they do not owe you a message back, to mark the order complete or to even rate you. The 7 day autocomplete should have been over January 1st.

GG

Hello! Many buyers just leave the delivery like that and lets it get “completed” automatically. As @genuineguidance said, once you deliver the order, the job is done. After the delivery, I usually send them a message asking if they have checked and if everything’s okay, but if they don’t reply after that, I don’t bother them anymore and just leave it like that.

Hello! Many buyers just leave the delivery like that and lets it get “completed” automatically. As @genuineguidance said, once you deliver the order, the job is done. After the delivery, I usually send them a message asking if they have checked and if everything’s okay, but if they don’t reply after that, I don’t bother them anymore and just leave it like that.

I send my message to them with the order stating if they have any comments or questions, to send them to my in box. If they do not reply with a message there, I leave them be. They know how to find me.

GG

I don’t see a problem here, myself. A lot of buyers hop on, buy what they need and go on about their day. Not everyone’s a Chatty Kathy or leaves reviews. If they didn’t complain or request a revision and just lets the order auto-complete, call it a success and move on to the next. 😉

Recently, I got an order from a person and completed the order in 2 days (regardless of 4 days timing). The buyer comes online but doesn’t reply to my texts. He’s not even canceling the order, neither marking it as completed. Also, Fiverr extended the autocomplete to 7 days, I don’t know what to do. THIS IS LITERALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!

Also, Fiverr extended the autocomplete to 7 days, I don’t know what to do

Wait until the order is marked as completed.

Archived