I'm a new user from Bangladesh

selina_akhtar

How can I increase my gig impression?

Increasing gig impression, sales, and overall success depends on a lot of things. The first and top one is creating a very much optimized and organized gig with authentic and good looking sample photos and videos, please keep a note that a video can increase your visibility in Fiverr which can get more sales.

Then you have to stay active to Fiverr via app or browser. Share your gigs to the social media. Write blog post about your profession and service you offer on Fiverr, link your gig to those blog, get some backlink. Response any message you get in Fiverr within 1 hour, this is very important. Then offer customer something he can’t ignore, like a little bit lower price than standard because you are new and you need reviews/feedback. Good communication is important too.

Finally, deliver your best service which meets customers requirements very well. Repeat.

Best wishes for your 2021 goal.

Increasing gig impression, sales, and overall success depends on a lot of things. The first and top one is creating a very much optimized and organized gig with authentic and good looking sample photos and videos, please keep a note that a video can increase your visibility in Fiverr which can get more sales.

Then you have to stay active to Fiverr via app or browser. Share your gigs to the social media. Write blog post about your profession and service you offer on Fiverr, link your gig to those blog, get some backlink. Response any message you get in Fiverr within 1 hour, this is very important. Then offer customer something he can’t ignore, like a little bit lower price than standard because you are new and you need reviews/feedback. Good communication is important too.

Finally, deliver your best service which meets customers requirements very well. Repeat.

Best wishes for your 2021 goal.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Share your gigs everyday in social media and blog post. Write your services and add your gig link, welcome to the fiverr community​:heart_eyes:😍

please save it…

favicon-32x32.png.adb430e60a4a887194fdea39d2bc17db.png Fiverr.com
provide-bulk-email-list-for-email-marketing.jpg.d2f02dc04c8f199273d60d3e5d8a42c5.jpg

selina_akhtar : I will provide bulk email list for email marketing for $5 on...

For only $5, selina_akhtar will provide bulk email list for email marketing. | Greetings...I'm Selina. I'm a digital marketer. Are you looking for an email/digital marketer for your business? I'm a bulk email marketing expert here, I can | On Fiverr

Archived