Did you look your gig up before?

abdelrahman2341

Contact CS because your profile is not showing up in search, even if I type your exact name it tells me no user with this name is available.

thanks for letting me know I think this maybe a key for this problem!

Did you verified your account with ID and all of that.

I wasn’t asked to do so!

I had a previous account with the same mail before, but I wanted to change my username, so I deleted my account and unfortunately made the new one with the same mail, probably this was the worst decision ever

but I wanted to change my username,

Did you do this alone or did you asked CS before this maneuver?

I wish I could change my name. I signed up to Fiverr long before; when it was normal to use your real name. Now I see they even suggest using a pseudo name not your real name which is so crazy in business. I want my client to know who I am.

but I wanted to change my username,

Did you do this alone or did you asked CS before this maneuver?

I wish I could change my name. I signed up to Fiverr long before; when it was normal to use your real name. Now I see they even suggest using a pseudo name not your real name which is so crazy in business. I want my client to know who I am.

I asked CS before, during, and after

I’m in Fiverr for 12 days, impressions are 26, clicks are 4!

I had an old account the ratio wasn’t that bad. I suspected for some reason I may have had a shadow ban but I was told there is no such a thing like this in Fiverr, maybe there is after all!

??

😃

This is more than me (Level 2 all 5*).

I get 1 click per day.

image.thumb.png.3137d84308633393bc8c4aafedb236da.png
image1255×340 18.9 KB

image.thumb.png.7e4ab143f1c66e8c3ed1f4d56cf41a2b.png
image1251×321 19.3 KB

??

😃

This is more than me (Level 2 all 5*).

I get 1 click per day.

but I’m comparing my previous account’s gig, the only difference I’ve now that I’ve optimized the pictures to fit fiverr dimensions better (which is a plus)

this was my previous one https://forum.fiverr.com/t/click-impression-gig-performance-analytics/559116

I had 40 impressions 12 clicks in 9 days and I thought I need to do better so I changed my username, but obviously it didn’t do any better, but worse

but I’m comparing my previous account’s gig, the only difference I’ve now that I’ve optimized the pictures to fit fiverr dimensions better (which is a plus)

this was my previous one https://forum.fiverr.com/t/click-impression-gig-performance-analytics/559116

I had 40 impressions 12 clicks in 9 days and I thought I need to do better so I changed my username, but obviously it didn’t do any better, but worse

I had 40 impressions 12 clicks in 9 days and I thought I need to do better so I changed my user name, but obviously it didn’t do any better, but worse

You see my graph, so all is relative.

@xihawks Not only normal, outstanding, you got 400 impressions?

That was rotation. Your gig was on the first page that day. You had a chance to convert that into orders.

you got 400 impressions

I once Got around 5k impressions a day and made a lot of money out of that gig. I don’t know what what was special in that but it ranked on many keywords.

you got 400 impressions

I once Got around 5k impressions a day and made a lot of money out of that gig. I don’t know what what was special in that but it ranked on many keywords.

why you don’t have any reviews?

Archived