? Published Your GIG Recently? This TIP is for You!

pure_service

The majority of buyers are unavailable due to Christmas vacation. If you published your gig recently, you may not get exposed to the full audience on Fiverr because of that reason!

💡 I recommend you to keep the gig and analyze your gig stats for 2 weeks. Try different tags, and gig images. Then you’ll realize what are effective keywords for your service. If you get an order during this period (within 2 weeks) that would be great!

But If you don’t get any order during this time, don’t hesitate to delete the gig and post the same gig again with the optimized keyword changes. At that time, the majority of buyers will be available again and your gig will be exposed to the full audience on Fiverr!

I wish you Merry Christmas and all the best with your Fiverr game! ✌️

Sounds like you are saying delete the Gig and then just rewrite it, but change the keywords or SEO. Seems like a lot of time wasting to me. Just rework the Gig IF you think your SEO is not getting you noticed. No need to reinvent the wheel here.

GG

I think so. Why not edit instead of re-create!

don’t hesitate to delete the gig and post the same gig again with the optimized keyword changes

A completely wrong advice. You should not delete your gig. What if you got some reviews on that gig and later on you dont get any sales, you will delete your gigs?

This tip is only for sellers who created their gig RECENTLY and the gig is NOT performing well. There is no point in searching for tips for a gig that has reviews and performing well!

If the gig is not performing well, the benefit of deleting and reposting the gig is that your gig will be shown in the “New Arrivals” category, and there is a possibility to get an order.

is it be right to do?

Why not edit instead of re-create!

You should not delete your gig

Just rework the Gig IF you think your SEO is not getting you noticed

This tip is only for sellers who created their gig RECENTLY and the gig is NOT performing well. There is no point in deleting a gig that has reviews, good impressions, clicks, and performing well!

If the gig is not performing well, the benefit of deleting and reposting the gig is that your gig will be shown in the “New Arrivals” category, and there is a possibility to get an order.

If the gig is not performing well, the benefit of deleting and reposting the gig is that your gig will be shown in the “New Arrivals” category,

Completely wrong. Every gig needs some time. Not all gigs get orders immediately. You need to spend time on your gig, make your gig appealing, use effective keywords, tags, image but deleting wont give you any order. You need to give time to your gig to get some exposure

The majority of buyers are unavailable due to Christmas vacation. If you published your gig recently, you may not get exposed to the full audience on Fiverr because of that reason!

💡 I recommend you to keep the gig and analyze your gig stats for 2 weeks. Try different tags, and gig images. Then you’ll realize what are effective keywords for your service. If you get an order during this period (within 2 weeks) that would be great!

But If you don’t get any order during this time, don’t hesitate to delete the gig and post the same gig again with the optimized keyword changes. At that time, the majority of buyers will be available again and your gig will be exposed to the full audience on Fiverr!

don’t hesitate to delete the gig and post the same gig again

Wrong Advice! Instead you can edit without deleting gig! Once I did deleted my gig having 15 reviews! Later I regret so much!

don’t hesitate to delete the gig and post the same gig again

Wrong Advice! Instead you can edit without deleting gig! Once I did deleted my gig having 15 reviews! Later I regret so much!

I did deleted my gig having 15 reviews!

This tip is only for sellers who created their gig RECENTLY and the gig is NOT performing well. There is no point in deleting a gig that has reviews, good impressions, clicks, and performing well!

I did deleted my gig having 15 reviews!

Sorry, but your “advice” is just off base and wrong.

But, I am sure the newbies will eat it up!

GG

Sounds like you are saying delete the Gig and then just rewrite it, but change the keywords or SEO. Seems like a lot of time wasting to me. Just rework the Gig IF you think your SEO is not getting you noticed. No need to reinvent the wheel here.

GG

Exactly.

That’s like saying, “I hate my house” and burning it down to build a new one when all it needed was some fresh paint.

The majority of buyers are unavailable due to Christmas vacation

Do you have any data to support it?

I understand it sort of makes sense, but it doesn’t necessarily makes it true. I am not claiming that the opposite is true either, but that seems to be the whole base of your advice, so there should be something sufficient to back it up.

Personally I didn’t notice buyers being absent at that time. Nearly all of my most frequent regulars placed atleast one order during the holidays. Impressions on my best seller nearly doubled on Christmas.

It might be a coincidence, it might be caused by some edits I made, but it also might be caused by many sellers being “out of office”, meaning less competition.

If the latter would turn out to be true, the holidays could be potentially the best time to launch one’s new gig.

The majority of buyers are unavailable due to Christmas vacation

Do you have any data to support it?

I understand it sort of makes sense, but it doesn’t necessarily makes it true. I am not claiming that the opposite is true either, but that seems to be the whole base of your advice, so there should be something sufficient to back it up.

Personally I didn’t notice buyers being absent at that time. Nearly all of my most frequent regulars placed atleast one order during the holidays. Impressions on my best seller nearly doubled on Christmas.

It might be a coincidence, it might be caused by some edits I made, but it also might be caused by many sellers being “out of office”, meaning less competition.

If the latter would turn out to be true, the holidays could be potentially the best time to launch one’s new gig.

I appreciate your opinion. 👍

Fiverr officially informed every seller about this matter. I think it’s the best source to back it up 😀

1278020184_Screenshot2021-01-03132749.thumb.jpg.0b1f618df80c187704fbcf0417abe47e.jpg
Screenshot 2021-01-03 132749627×792 63.3 KB

• 2 months later...

Archived