? Published Your GIG Recently? This TIP is for You!

pure_service

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority of buyers are unavailable due to Christmas vacation. If you published your gig recently, you may not get exposed to the full audience on Fiverr because of that reason!

💡 I recommend you to keep the gig and analyze your gig stats for 2 weeks. Try different tags, and gig images. Then you’ll realize what are effective keywords for your service. If you get an order during this period (within 2 weeks) that would be great!

But If you don’t get any order during this time, don’t hesitate to delete the gig and post the same gig again with the optimized keyword changes. At that time, the majority of buyers will be available again and your gig will be exposed to the full audience on Fiverr!

I wish you Merry Christmas and all the best with your Fiverr game! ✌️

don’t hesitate to delete the gig and post the same gig again with the optimized keyword changes

A completely wrong advice. You should not delete your gig. What if you got some reviews on that gig and later on you dont get any sales, you will delete your gigs?

• Like 10

Sounds like you are saying delete the Gig and then just rewrite it, but change the keywords or SEO. Seems like a lot of time wasting to me. Just rework the Gig IF you think your SEO is not getting you noticed. No need to reinvent the wheel here.

GG

I think so. Why not edit instead of re-create!

• Like 3