How to increase impression and click of gig very quickly?

manik_nabi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I, personally, try to not focus too much on that. I’ve receive order while my impression and clicks were going down. I’ve seen gigs having more favorite than mine, but having no sells at all. For me what is important is if I get sells and if my clients are satisfied with my services. It’s useless to have a lot of clicks if nobody orders from you.

If it’s not the case I look at my gig and ask myself what I can do to improve it. Like I invested some money in hiring someone on Fiverr to make my gig video. It worked great, I already made my money back. I also invested in making myself a better working place, so I can work comfortably. This allows me to work for long period of time without having to take a break because of back pain. All things to make me more efficient.

During my free time I don’t focus on clicks and impression either. I use that time to research, learn and improve my skills. Knowing my weaknesses and seeing how I can overcome them.

Sometimes the numbers are going up, sometimes they are going down. Maybe I’m wrong to not pay attention to it, but not having to stress every time my numbers are going down is already a positive that help me going forward.

Impressive, great, you are charming

but facebook blocked me for this reason

but facebook blocked me for this reason

Posting the same text over and over again blocks Facebook. This will not happen if you change the text of the post and post it with a gig link. And if no one likes or comments on your post, it still blocks. So try to post to any group. Then there will be no problem.

You should all time active your Fiverr account and daily active some times of Fiverr forum and get big time of social media marketing on your gig

So, you advice is to be active 24/7 - “all time”? Really? WRONG!

“Social media marketing on your gig” - so, how do you propose one does this? Just spam FB, Twitter and LinkedIn with your Fiverr link? Sounds like it. WRONG!!!

Your “advice” is just a regurgitation of what other novice sellers here have spewed on the forums. They are false.

Also, if you read my post above yours, being “active on the Fiverr forum” does NOT get you any brownie points or orders on your Gig. Now, if you spend time on the forum READING the topics more than an hour (as your profile says), you can perhaps learn something.

GG

I, personally, try to not focus too much on that. I’ve receive order while my impression and clicks were going down. I’ve seen gigs having more favorite than mine, but having no sells at all. For me what is important is if I get sells and if my clients are satisfied with my services. It’s useless to have a lot of clicks if nobody orders from you.

If it’s not the case I look at my gig and ask myself what I can do to improve it. Like I invested some money in hiring someone on Fiverr to make my gig video. It worked great, I already made my money back. I also invested in making myself a better working place, so I can work comfortably. This allows me to work for long period of time without having to take a break because of back pain. All things to make me more efficient.

During my free time I don’t focus on clicks and impression either. I use that time to research, learn and improve my skills. Knowing my weaknesses and seeing how I can overcome them.

Sometimes the numbers are going up, sometimes they are going down. Maybe I’m wrong to not pay attention to it, but not having to stress every time my numbers are going down is already a positive that help me going forward.

@zreine

Great reply. It really impressive. All the best for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived