Newbie here, merry Christmas!

erickg8x

And Merry Christmas to you too, and welcome to Fiverr and the forum.
I got curious and checked your gig, I found nothing wrong with it, but I also found out that there are over 5000 Spanish translation gigs here. (dang)
This is just my personal suggestion, but since you are new here it might be a bit hard to stand out at first. Maybe making a video of yourself talking in both languages might help??
Good luck and happy gigging 😃

• Like 1

And Merry Christmas to you too, and welcome to Fiverr and the forum.

I got curious and checked your gig, I found nothing wrong with it, but I also found out that there are over 5000 Spanish translation gigs here. (dang)

This is just my personal suggestion, but since you are new here it might be a bit hard to stand out at first. Maybe making a video of yourself talking in both languages might help??

Good luck and happy gigging 😃

Good suggestion. I didn’t thought about a video, sounds like a good idea, or maybe some screenshots of translated texts? Since the main focus is text, not really voice atm. And that’s true btw, haven’t really checked the amount of gigs honestly (I see a lot of niches veeery well occupied!)

Thanks for your message. Happy gigging too!

Good suggestion. I didn’t thought about a video, sounds like a good idea, or maybe some screenshots of translated texts? Since the main focus is text, not really voice atm. And that’s true btw, haven’t really checked the amount of gigs honestly (I see a lot of niches veeery well occupied!)

Thanks for your message. Happy gigging too!

A screen shot of the translated texts does sound like a good idea.

Here’s a fun fact, I’ve reported fake Google translators because they had the nerve to use a screen shot of their Google translation which was terrible of course.

Showing a screen shot of a decent quality translation could be a good way to present your skills, but I’m sure it will be helpful if you also show yourself actually talking in the 2 languages. It seems a bit more convincing I guess? 🙂

• Like 1