Order cancelled by fiverr customer support

megalodonpr

During last three days all my orders are cancelled by fiverr customer support. Most of them were even delivered and now I’ll not receive my revenues for them. Support doesn’t answer my requests. Does somebody know what the probem is?

Admin Note: Please do not post general questions in the Tips categories. Specific questions that apply to everyone go well in Fiverr FAQ, questions that apply to your own situation go best in Stories or Conversations, and questions regarding feedback on your gigs go best in Rate My Gig. Your post has been moved.

It happened to me too. This is what Fiverr Customer Suport said to me :

Hello,

The transactions referred to were cancelled due to alerts from our security department. Alerts can result from a chargeback of the payment by the buyer, an alert from our payment vendor, or an alert from other users within our network of suspicious buyer activity. In such cases we may be required to cancel a transaction or put it on hold for your own protection (for example - stolen credit card, other fraud activities…). This is part of the service we provide to maintain a safe environment for our users. We appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

Susan

• 5 months later...

I thinks fiverr should introduce a better dispute resolution since crooks are constantly exploiting the order cancellation loophole. Currently it is possible for a buyer to purchase from you , then raise a paypal dispute and they receive their money back. I have lost over $700 and its time that fiverr thought otherwise. Blocking the buyers account does not serve any purpose since they can create another account and carryout the scam

• 4 weeks later...

The solution is with paypal. They shouldn’t make it possible to do a chargeback if you order something from fiverr. I think a company like fiverr that processes millions of transactions with fiverr could arrange something with the paypal guys to solve this issue.

• 1 month later...

PayPal charge back. has been around and fivver team seems not to be worried at all since they don’t incur any loss. Until they will start incurring some loss am sure they will act sooner that later. I think Fiverr should provide 100% compensation for any Paypal charge back, they are too in business and they should participate in taking both profits and loss. That is at all there is nothing that can be done about the paypal charge back issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I had this same problem on my other account. No support from Fiverr at all. I used to think they were great but now I just feel scammed. I fulfilled almost 10 orders and they were all cancelled by Fiverr. They were all different people!!!

This was their reply:

"Our system has brought to our attention irregular purchasing activity originating from your electronic location. After further review, we’ve permanently disabled your account for violations of our Terms of Service. All feedback reviews given to a seller must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Any purchases arranged from services outside of Fiverr to enhance seller’s ratings or to abuse the Fiverr platform using fraudulent purchases will result in a permanent suspension of the seller’s account."

Completely ludicrous and I replied twice but no answer! It doesn’t make any sense. All the people that bought, as far as I knew, were legitimate, some of them people I know. I wasn’t charging extra or anything, people were paying through fiverr and getting their order through Fiverr so I dont understand.

The fraud here is them!! I ordered a gig too for myself for $15 and now I can’t access it…but of course Fiverr has taken the money 😦

• 1 month later...

Interesting conversation.

I am a consumer and just ordered a gig. I link my paypal account directly to my local bank’s credit card. I have been hacked before and refuse to go through the paypal bureacracy of trying to get money back I never spent. Therefore my bank monitors whatever goes through paypal.

My bank called me within 5 minutes after a fiverr purchase stating that irregular activity was coming from a site called fiverr in $5 increments and asked if I authorized this. Of course I said yes, but it makes me wonder if banks are not notifying customers and just chargeback the monies without the customers knowledge. It is apparent that fiverr is flagged with some banks (like mine) and tripping alerts. If customers are not notified or do not respond to alerts then orders will be charged back automatically by the banks. I have had this happened with other online payments.

I opted to be notified of “irregular” charges to my bank accounts, because of past hacks. Many people do not do this and the banks will just handle it on their own if they suspect foul play.

I am beginning to think this is more an issue with the fiverr payment gateway and not neccesarrily consumers being crooks. I am not saying there are not crooks, just giving the benefit of the doubt that some folks may not realize that their bank never paid.

I am thankful for all the artists here 🙂

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

The same was with me. I delivered order and now it’s just cancelled. It’s first time for facing with this problem. I’m upset ( And the profile of customer doesn’t exist any more. It’s ufair ((((((( Fiver should protect their sellers!

I’ve had three different people now. One of them had ordered over $150 of gigs from me over the past 2 weeks. I register domain names so I’ve actually forked out money for these domain names, so not have I lost revenue, it’s actually costed me money. And this guy (collinbroke) has the domains I paid for. In total i’ve lost about $200 in cancelled gigs in about 1 month.

Why should I sell on Fiverr???

What action is Fiverr doing to prevent this. Fiverr should be protecting sellers, without us they have no business.

I’ve contacted support everytime, but they tell me theres nothing I can do. The payments were disputed by the buyer.

They are quick to point out that they don’t get paid if I don’t get paid, but they aren’t the ones who are out of pocket, I am!

• 8 months later...

Hello All,

The same thing was happened with my friend at last night. Now he is not able to login to account and fiverr team deactivate the account. Is there any chance that my friend get back his account and he already submitted the support request to fiverr team and no reply from fiverr team ( approx 12 hours gone )

Fiverr mail which he got on mail:-

Unfortunately, based on your recent activity, it seems that your account no longer meets the minimal requirements for the Level One status. Therefore, we have removed the Level One badge from your account, along with the features that came with it.

There is nothing we would like more than to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you’ll get back in the game soon. For more information, please contact our customer support team here: http://support.fiverr.com.

Best of luck,

The Fiverr Team

Any suggestion for my friend to get activate account again. Please help him , he is worried about money .

Thanks

Archived