Need Help with my new gig for better result

parve22

Can anyone tell me that my gig has any problem or not? Any Correction Needed or not?
My gig’s first 24-hour impression was 53 without any clicks. I need expert sellers assistance please help me.

favicon-32x32.png.c9c78c9058724df6181d8a96d5ec458f.png Fiverr.com
do-photo-editing-manipulation-retouch-and-color-grading.jpg.17d46ce6acd5b242c3ed1dbf8190a179.jpg

parve22 : I will do photo editing, manipulation, retouch and color grading...

For only $5, parve22 will do photo editing, manipulation, retouch and color grading. | Please contact me before placing an order.I am Parvez Hossain. I am working as a graphics designer in my local company. I have worked with | On Fiverr

Spelling and grammar always matters, because it makes you look professional, and you made a small grammar mistake. In your description, you wrote, “I assure you that, I won’t waste your valuable time.”

Remove the comma where “that,” is. The sentence will now be, “I assure you that I won’t waste your valuable time.”

Hope this helps! I’ll be looking for for errors, the less mistakes, the more professional you look!

Make sure to edit your description!

I also noticed 2 other mistakes:

You wrote, “Just send me your high-quality images I will show you my magic.”

Instead, write, “Just send me your high-quality images and I will show you my magic.”

Make sure to put the and.

Your second mistake was this. You wrote, "If you want something that is not listed here, you can contact me probably I can help you.

Saying probably makes buyers detect a slight hesitation in your voice. Don’t say probably.

Instead, write this: If you want something that is not listed here, you can contact me and we can place a custom order for you.

Hope this helps! Details matter.

I also noticed 2 other mistakes:

You wrote, “Just send me your high-quality images I will show you my magic.”

Instead, write, “Just send me your high-quality images and I will show you my magic.”

Make sure to put the and.

Your second mistake was this. You wrote, "If you want something that is not listed here, you can contact me probably I can help you.

Saying probably makes buyers detect a slight hesitation in your voice. Don’t say probably.

Instead, write this: If you want something that is not listed here, you can contact me and we can place a custom order for you.

Hope this helps! Details matter.

thank you so much. thx a lot

Hi there, I believe patience is always the key.

btw I would like to know how did you share your gig here in this post?? I tried but mine does not show like this.

Yeah patience is the key. I just want to make sure that, am i in right path or not? open gig share option & copy link. post it to the forum wall. simple.

Oh sorry, I looked on your profile again. Don’t put the “and” in the Just send me your high-quality images and I will show you my magic. I put “and” bold so you could see what adjustment you had to make.

Sorry about that. Leave the and. Just don’t make it bold.

Hope this helps!

Archived