New seller. No order yet

elsiedwriter

Hey Elsie!

Fellow writer here. You’ll need to define yourself a little better if you want to excel here - consider that virtually no client will be searching “excellent writing” - they’ll be searching things like “blog writing” or “article writing” - something with a specific application and purpose. Additionally, and this is a mistake I see often, there are no examples of your work in your gig! You should take a screenshot of something you’re proud of in your recent work - avoid political / potentially polarizing stuff, of course - and use that as one of your pictures, preferably the main one.

None of this is a guarantee for work, of course, and you may be weeks or even months away from your first job. Just gotta stick with it and keep asking yourself if there’s any way you can improve the way you’re selling your skills.

Hey Elsie!

Fellow writer here. You’ll need to define yourself a little better if you want to excel here - consider that virtually no client will be searching “excellent writing” - they’ll be searching things like “blog writing” or “article writing” - something with a specific application and purpose. Additionally, and this is a mistake I see often, there are no examples of your work in your gig! You should take a screenshot of something you’re proud of in your recent work - avoid political / potentially polarizing stuff, of course - and use that as one of your pictures, preferably the main one.

None of this is a guarantee for work, of course, and you may be weeks or even months away from your first job. Just gotta stick with it and keep asking yourself if there’s any way you can improve the way you’re selling your skills.

Thanks so much. I will look into these and get back to you to check my profile out

Archived