Seller help post

prodesignerasik

No one can help you getting your order. Try to follow some steps.
Stay online.
Try to bid on buyer request in a convincing way.
Make your gig informative and SEO friendly.
Your thumbnail should be attractive and on point.
Make sure your gig has some unique features which may attract buyers.
Thanks

You have numerous typographical errors in your images - if the idea of hiring you is to provide your clients with bestselling tee designs for POD, you’re…not off to a great start.

image.png.b16a50bc1861a9adcd1b1f7e90543e99.png

That is not a “Fermar” - that is a “Farmer”.

image.jpg.7a3f08f8b6ef7e0593647144591c8520.jpg

This makes no grammatical sense. It’s either “I’m not Black I’m god’s* creation” or "I’m not Black, I’m a creation of god. It’s also a weird sentiment, particularly in a time when BLM/pro-Black messaging and images are what’s selling in POD. This is a weird way to express it.

image.jpg.59c21cf3a5d4ed3f1ccf5a80051ad459.jpg

It’s Covid, not “Covit” - also, the N in Van is backwards for some reason and it doesn’t look purposeful.

Your gig text had 14 hits in Copyscape, which means there are at least 14 places on the internet (3 different Fiverr users, too), that are using the same text as you, at least partially. Write your gig from scratch, don’t copy off of other people - that includes lists of the services you provide. It wrecks your SEO and it’s unethical besides.

image.thumb.png.d1e4ef974eb45018d0e6d496eabad49d.png
image672×900 149 KB

No one can help you getting your order. Try to follow some steps.

Stay online.

Try to bid on buyer request in a convincing way.

Make your gig informative and SEO friendly.

Your thumbnail should be attractive and on point.

Make sure your gig has some unique features which may attract buyers.

Thanks

thank you bro. May Allah bless you.

You have numerous typographical errors in your images - if the idea of hiring you is to provide your clients with bestselling tee designs for POD, you’re…not off to a great start.

That is not a “Fermar” - that is a “Farmer”.

This makes no grammatical sense. It’s either “I’m not Black I’m god’s* creation” or "I’m not Black, I’m a creation of god. It’s also a weird sentiment, particularly in a time when BLM/pro-Black messaging and images are what’s selling in POD. This is a weird way to express it.

It’s Covid, not “Covit” - also, the N in Van is backwards for some reason and it doesn’t look purposeful.

Your gig text had 14 hits in Copyscape, which means there are at least 14 places on the internet (3 different Fiverr users, too), that are using the same text as you, at least partially. Write your gig from scratch, don’t copy off of other people - that includes lists of the services you provide. It wrecks your SEO and it’s unethical besides.

Sorry mem. Thank you for pointing out of my mistakes. I am correcting my mistakes as soon as possible.

Archived