I want to improve my gig ?Help?

nicheidentifier

make proper research of you gig keyword and follow the article will be helpful.

Hi all, I am shamsul arefin.I am working on fiverr from last 2 years.This 2 years was a combination of a good and bad experiences and lots of learning.Today i will share the facts i learned about fiverr gigs. For getting success on fiverr there is no alternative of a perfect,ranked,disciplined and attractive gig.as much as your gig is ranked and in the 1st page of fiverr,as much as you get order.so now i am going to give the tips from 1st to last for opening a perfect gig on fiverr. "OVERVIEW…
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Your account is at risk!

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

Here is the must read updated “warnings” link for the above topic: Fiverr Help and Education Center

Suggest you contact Customer Support using the link provided and do not try to create or edit anything!

Thanks for your answer 😊

• Like 2

I see all of your gigs have to do with Shopify. So, apparently your new gig somehow breaks Shopify’s TOS and therefore Fiverr will not let you publish the gig as it is also against Fiverr’s TOS.

Thanks but I just edit my gig title so that can’t Davy and get warning and my active gig also denied so I removed that gig

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Selling services is not that tough…
To get you gig on 10 pages you need to do thing which I written below.
First of all Create an optimized GIG with using main keywords, adding proper services info in the description professional and creative image preview.
Be active as much as you can. Most of the buyers do search for active sellers for immediate work. I will also help your gig to be ranked.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you edit your gig during that time? I had the same issue because I edited the gig. I was so worried about it and contacted CS. They told me to keep default settings and give it time. it started performing again after a week. 

And keep this in mind that just because your gig is promoted it won't guarantee you any sales. A relevant buyer might click on your gig if it's attractive enough. Surely it has to be a quality one too.

• Like 10

• 11 months later...