Hey, I need help to improve my gig

ruthsalmun

So, Ive actually put some thought to my gigs, but I feel like I need some feedback, I believe maybe I need to focus on 1 product, but Im not sure how to achieve that in a better way than now.

favicon-32x32.png.662fa4be4a5ecb344651620be768961d.png Fiverr.com
do-every-my-best-work-for-you.jpg.4845a58c8d0b818c37fba7cdbef596cd.jpg

ruthsalmun : I will do sketches, illustrations, portraits for $10 on fiverr.com

For only $10, ruthsalmun will do sketches, illustrations, portraits. | What I would be doing is a sketch of the subject you want, I can also design scenes and objects, the price depends on the | On Fiverr

I would turn that into three different Gigs. One for sketches, one for illustrations and one for portraits. I would also list each at different prices. I’m thinking that the sketches would be at the lower end of your price scale with illustrations next at portraits being your higher priced gig.

Just my two cents.

I would turn that into three different Gigs. One for sketches, one for illustrations and one for portraits. I would also list each at different prices. I’m thinking that the sketches would be at the lower end of your price scale with illustrations next at portraits being your higher priced gig.

Just my two cents.

Thanks, ai think you might be right, I hadnt thought of that since I’vejust done a few requests

Archived