We need to talk about the forum

cubittaudio

Hey there, I am not linking to an older topic of yours to call you out.

I am doing so to demonstrate that people do learn and grow.

So this is your topic back in August:

Hello, I am not getting any orders since the past three months just 5 dollars one that also like 3 or 4. I used to get many orders before. Since the issue of the search issue, my gig was pushed back my earnings went down. My gig is on page 13 and no body obviously goes so back to check out any gig. Please guide how can i get orders? I am quite frustrated. I am aware that we should promote our gigs on social media, improve seo, title, tags , description, gig image/video etc, other than these pl…

You were asking about the very thing you now are tired of.

My point is that we all make mistakes.

We all are wrong about stuff until we find useful information and grow.

So by asking for a new version of the forum that leaves people who don’t know what to do or how to behave out, we are going to have a forum that’s not a helpful community and will not show people that there’s a better future state for them.

We need a better forum, sure.

But I don’t think it will be better if we just shun people that need help the most.

I can’t help everyone getting more orders and revenue, nor can I convince them to hear me out when I tell them they are focused on the wrong thing.

But I can show them a better path if they are willing to listen.

Yes @frank_d I am aware. At that time, I also became worried like others are. After you and others gave explanation, I finally understood. You are right other sellers will understand and find these posts helpful but we should also consider that people more likely accept sympathy rather than reality. At first, once you guys explained to me, I also didnt accepted this but later on I did. Many people will accept the advice of newbies or one who are not aware just because they need sympathy and people are emotional they go for sympathy.

For the test option I mentioned, same goes for buyers as well. Buyers should also give the TOS, English Test and few more things should be included for buyers to verify they are reliable, real buyers not some time wasters. I believe this will filter out the time-wasters, unreliable buyers.

It’s not shutting people out to expect them to understand the ToS and prove it before they join the forum. And that has an easily rectified solution: all they have to do is read the ToS.

Exactly, atleast this way buyers and sellers both have to read the TOS and pass the basic test.

I don’t think that will ever happen.

That’s what the problem is. Suppose Fiverr is earning millions, they could earn trillions if they make their service more professional and reliable. They are not thinking smartly.

Its a free world everyone are free to share their opinion so I did which I personally think to be honest will be quite helpful.

I created a post few months before which I guess you guys missed. Have a look at that. I believe that recommendations are the most important community needs.

Hi there, upside_down_face This is gonna be a long post though. Today, I mentioned all the recommendations for Fiverr to take. I believe this should be taken for a much better user experience. Feel free to add any recommendations below and I hope Fiverr read this post or atleast the people who are managing the forum pass it to their Customer Service. Buyer requests: Buyer requests should be reliable requests like Upwork job’s requests. System should make buyers first verify their identity, …

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I’m no expert on Fiverr’s forum, but I used to be a moderator on another forum and we had to deal with similar problems. I guess all forums suffer from those to a different scale. The forum was about how to care for exotic pets, so misinformation was a big deal since it could result in the death of an animal or someone having their pets taken away from them. What we did was:

• All moderators had their user name in bright bold red. It may seem like a detail, but the visual cue is there. It was way more visible that the little grey shield and the red color was speaking for us, like the police starting their flashing lights.

• A minimum of 40 useful post was required to have access to certain categories.

• When it came to advices (in our case care sheets) only a few selected trust worthy members could make a thread in that section. And the thread had to be approved by the moderators and admin before being made public. Nobody could comment under those thread to avoid the “Thank you for the info!” spam.

• We had a warning point system. 3 warnings and it was a perma ban. Some offense were worst than other so you could also lose more than one point or get ban without any warning if it was really bad.

• As for misinformation, because moderators were so visible with our red color, usually when we would enter a Thread to say “This is bad info, stop spreading it” people would listen. Not listening could lead to a warning and even a ban. (we could give warning, but the admin was in charge of the ban decision)

Thing were way better after implementing those rules, but I have to say we were really strict. Members knew we where not kidding around when we were showing up and giving warnings. I don’t know if any of this could be applied here, but who knows, maybe some of those ideas could be useful.

I don’t know if any of this could be applied here

I love your suggestions! However… Even though it’s right there in the forum rules that, say, tips should come from experienced sellers, when I flag a Tips topic coming from someone with zero experience and zero knowledge about the things they’re talking about (and therefore filled with generic stuff, nonsense, or both), the topic stays (not always, but often), because there’s the fear of hurting the feelings of the person who posted it. I’m sure others have similar experience, so… :woman_shrugging:

I love your suggestions! However… Even though it’s right there in the forum rules that, say, tips should come from experienced sellers, when I flag a Tips topic coming from someone with zero experience and zero knowledge about the things they’re talking about (and therefore filled with generic stuff, nonsense, or both), the topic stays (not always, but often), because there’s the fear of hurting the feelings of the person who posted it. I’m sure others have similar experience, so… :woman_shrugging:

I’m sure others have similar experience, so… :woman_shrugging:

Yes, I have had that experience. It mystifies me. :woman_facepalming:t2:

Yes @frank_d I am aware. At that time, I also became worried like others are. After you and others gave explanation, I finally understood. You are right other sellers will understand and find these posts helpful but we should also consider that people more likely accept sympathy rather than reality. At first, once you guys explained to me, I also didnt accepted this but later on I did. Many people will accept the advice of newbies or one who are not aware just because they need sympathy and people are emotional they go for sympathy.

For the test option I mentioned, same goes for buyers as well. Buyers should also give the TOS, English Test and few more things should be included for buyers to verify they are reliable, real buyers not some time wasters. I believe this will filter out the time-wasters, unreliable buyers.

It’s not shutting people out to expect them to understand the ToS and prove it before they join the forum. And that has an easily rectified solution: all they have to do is read the ToS.

Exactly, atleast this way buyers and sellers both have to read the TOS and pass the basic test.

I don’t think that will ever happen.

That’s what the problem is. Suppose Fiverr is earning millions, they could earn trillions if they make their service more professional and reliable. They are not thinking smartly.

Its a free world everyone are free to share their opinion so I did which I personally think to be honest will be quite helpful.

I created a post few months before which I guess you guys missed. Have a look at that. I believe that recommendations are the most important community needs.

Hi there, upside_down_face This is gonna be a long post though. Today, I mentioned all the recommendations for Fiverr to take. I believe this should be taken for a much better user experience. Feel free to add any recommendations below and I hope Fiverr read this post or atleast the people who are managing the forum pass it to their Customer Service. Buyer requests: Buyer requests should be reliable requests like Upwork job’s requests. System should make buyers first verify their identity, …

I moved your thread to the proper category. (Likely a major reason “you guys missed it” was due to that improper placement.)

I’ve more comments to make on that thread, but I’ll mention one here: one of Fiverr’s differentiating strategies from other freelancing platforms is the (near) complete lack of barrier to join. Is it a good strategy? I don’t think so, but it’s Fiverr’s ‘thing’ that sets them apart.

That’s the thing. When we started implementing those rules, some members were really unhappy with our ways. We got accused of attacking everybody that did not agree with us. Those member ended up leaving the forum or getting ban after throwing a fit. But they were the type that were causing trouble in the first place. Even though some members left angry it filtered the members, the problematic ones left, but the good ones stayed. You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs. In the end the question that need to be ask is: " Is the forum willing to risk loosing the good members to not hurt the feeling of the bad ones or do they prefer risking hurting some feelings but keeping the good members."

Because at the end that’s what will happen. That what it was happening in our forum, great valuable members were starting to leave because they were sick of arguing with people giving terrible advices. That’s when a forum starts going down hill if nothing is done.

I believe it’s the Fiverr business model that actually evolved forum in what it is now. Fiverr bet on quantity rather than quality imo. There are hundreds of thousand services in Logo Design, Photoshop editing, Wordpress, Social Media Marketing and Data Entry categories which number got recently out of control. Thousands and thousands of new users offering similar services asking for “When first order…” on forum. Crazy.

I mean Fiverr should reconsider their Gig approval process and allow quality, originality, uniqueness in Gigs only. Doesn’t matter it would take 10 days to release the Gig. Experienced reviewers dedicated to category would decide and allow only good ones.

So I’m no expert on Fiverr’s forum, but I used to be a moderator on another forum and we had to deal with similar problems. I guess all forums suffer from those to a different scale. The forum was about how to care for exotic pets, so misinformation was a big deal since it could result in the death of an animal or someone having their pets taken away from them. What we did was:

• All moderators had their user name in bright bold red. It may seem like a detail, but the visual cue is there. It was way more visible that the little grey shield and the red color was speaking for us, like the police starting their flashing lights.

• A minimum of 40 useful post was required to have access to certain categories.

• When it came to advices (in our case care sheets) only a few selected trust worthy members could make a thread in that section. And the thread had to be approved by the moderators and admin before being made public. Nobody could comment under those thread to avoid the “Thank you for the info!” spam.

• We had a warning point system. 3 warnings and it was a perma ban. Some offense were worst than other so you could also lose more than one point or get ban without any warning if it was really bad.

• As for misinformation, because moderators were so visible with our red color, usually when we would enter a Thread to say “This is bad info, stop spreading it” people would listen. Not listening could lead to a warning and even a ban. (we could give warning, but the admin was in charge of the ban decision)

Thing were way better after implementing those rules, but I have to say we were really strict. Members knew we where not kidding around when we were showing up and giving warnings. I don’t know if any of this could be applied here, but who knows, maybe some of those ideas could be useful.

The forum was about how to care for exotic pets, so misinformation was a big deal since it could result in the death of an animal or someone having their pets taken away from them.

Hey @zreine ,absolutely dangerous, I’m sure moderators need to be very strict in such forums. About my experience I was having a videogames forum till few months ago and with a couple of moderators. In such category, misinformation is not dangerous (videogames? who cares 😁) but of course we tried to guide in wrong threads. No punishments anyway and no strict behaviour from us. So I presume it depends the category of the forum, of course. About Fiverr, I don’t know what behaviour I could suggest to moderators, but probably a balance, between the one in your old Forum, and the one in my videogames Forum.

The forum was about how to care for exotic pets, so misinformation was a big deal since it could result in the death of an animal or someone having their pets taken away from them.

Hey @zreine ,absolutely dangerous, I’m sure moderators need to be very strict in such forums. About my experience I was having a videogames forum till few months ago and with a couple of moderators. In such category, misinformation is not dangerous (videogames? who cares 😁) but of course we tried to guide in wrong threads. No punishments anyway and no strict behaviour from us. So I presume it depends the category of the forum, of course. About Fiverr, I don’t know what behaviour I could suggest to moderators, but probably a balance, between the one in your old Forum, and the one in my videogames Forum.

I don’t know about that, maybe there is no risk of animal or humans getting harmed physically. But some bad advices have led to sellers getting warning or losing their businesses. That’s a pretty big deal when you look at the pandemic and the sad consequences it had on some people. I won’t name the countries, we all know from where most of those bad advices are coming from, BUT it’s also people from those countries that would benefit the most of those rules. They seem, by what I’ve seen on the forum, to be pretty harshly affected by the current situation. They look desperate for money, they need this place. For them loosing their account or getting no sells because of bad advices is devastating.

I mean, I don’t care if I don’t get any sells for the next 2 months, I have a well paid job. Fiverr is not my main source of income. And if I were to loose my main job because of the pandemic, my gouvernement will help. I don’t risk loosing my home, I don’t struggle to feed my family. It’s not the case for them. Ironically they are the one who would be targeted the most by those rules, but also the one who would benefit the most from it.

I don’t know about that, maybe there is no risk of animal or humans getting harmed physically. But some bad advices have led to sellers getting warning or losing their businesses. That’s a pretty big deal when you look at the pandemic and the sad consequences it had on some people. I won’t name the countries, we all know from where most of those bad advices are coming from, BUT it’s also people from those countries that would benefit the most of those rules. They seem, by what I’ve seen on the forum, to be pretty harshly affected by the current situation. They look desperate for money, they need this place. For them loosing their account or getting no sells because of bad advices is devastating.

I mean, I don’t care if I don’t get any sells for the next 2 months, I have a well paid job. Fiverr is not my main source of income. And if I were to loose my main job because of the pandemic, my gouvernement will help. I don’t risk loosing my home, I don’t struggle to feed my family. It’s not the case for them. Ironically they are the one who would be targeted the most by those rules, but also the one who would benefit the most from it.

I mean, I don’t care if I don’t get any sells for the next 2 months, I have a well paid job.

Well, you are lucky, indeed. Good for you 😊 but explaining that Fiverr is for professional freelancing and that members need to be highly skilled and talented doesn’t mean there’s not space for them. I’m sure many of them are talented but it’s important the service offered is very high since this our goal.

Short answer. Yes, there will be SUBSTANTIAL changes to the forum in the next few months.

I’m not ready to share any details at this time, but I have been working on this for a few months now. I will not hesitate sharing with everyone when I can.

Every year, it seems that we go through an upgrade here in the forum. Last year, after we updated the categories structure, it significantly cleaned up the conversation “scruff” leaving mostly useful discussion threads. Since that time one year ago, the forum pageview activity had grown 3-4x. With this massive explosion of user growth comes new community members who need help and can share experiences.

Remember, just because you’ve seen a tip or trick before, or you’re at a point in your Fiverr journey that it’s no longer relevant to you, doesnt’ mean it can’t be for someone else.

Thank you @cubittaudio for starting this thread. Thank you everyone for jumping in with your feedback. You’re heard and there are actions underway to address and change MOST of what is commented here.

Short answer. Yes, there will be SUBSTANTIAL changes to the forum in the next few months.

I’m not ready to share any details at this time, but I have been working on this for a few months now. I will not hesitate sharing with everyone when I can.

Every year, it seems that we go through an upgrade here in the forum. Last year, after we updated the categories structure, it significantly cleaned up the conversation “scruff” leaving mostly useful discussion threads. Since that time one year ago, the forum pageview activity had grown 3-4x. With this massive explosion of user growth comes new community members who need help and can share experiences.

Remember, just because you’ve seen a tip or trick before, or you’re at a point in your Fiverr journey that it’s no longer relevant to you, doesnt’ mean it can’t be for someone else.

Thank you @cubittaudio for starting this thread. Thank you everyone for jumping in with your feedback. You’re heard and there are actions underway to address and change MOST of what is commented here.

We weren’t complaining about repetitive useful tips.

We were complaining about repetitive harmful myths. Things that are simply untrue and if people act on them it hurts all of our reputation and success.

Be online 24/7 even if it means cheating/share your gigs all over the social media and ruin Fiverr’s reputation by spamming/send 10 offers daily (whether you can do the job or not) are not relevant tips for anyone, and those are the ones that are being repeated most often.

Be online 24/7 even if it means cheating/share your gigs all over the social media and ruin Fiverr’s reputation by spamming/send 10 offers daily (whether you can do the job or not) are not relevant tips for anyone, and those are the ones that are being repeated most often.

Exactly. It is unfortunate to see @mjensen415 twist this to make it look like we are condemning useful things, when we’re condemning repeated misinformation.

Great, the Forum needs substantial changes. 😊

it significantly cleaned up the conversation “scruff” leaving mostly useful discussion threads.

I am not sure what you mean by this? :thinking:

If you mean irrelevant comments that have little to nothing to do with the topic of the thread or comments that repeat the advice that already has been given, I do not see that. 😕

Since that time one year ago, the forum pageview activity had grown 3-4x.

As has the Fiverr Platform due to the pandemic. 😉

With this massive explosion of a user, growth comes to new community members who need help and can share experiences

True, they need help. But most of the experiences they share are bad advice from YouTube Fiverr gurus. If/when the new sellers take this advice, they end up being unsuccessful or giving Fiverr a bad name with their spamming social media. :woman_facepalming:t2:

Remember, just because you’ve seen a tip or trick before, or you’re at a point in your Fiverr journey that it’s no longer relevant to you, doesn’t’ mean it can’t be for someone else.

I am all for valuable content being given to anyone who needs it. But when new users ask for tips and tricks, they seek to game the system and take shortcuts instead of doing the work needed to be successful here—or maybe it is just the word tricks and its connotations that irritates me?

Great, the Forum needs substantial changes. 😊

it significantly cleaned up the conversation “scruff” leaving mostly useful discussion threads.

I am not sure what you mean by this? :thinking:

If you mean irrelevant comments that have little to nothing to do with the topic of the thread or comments that repeat the advice that already has been given, I do not see that. 😕

Since that time one year ago, the forum pageview activity had grown 3-4x.

As has the Fiverr Platform due to the pandemic. 😉

With this massive explosion of a user, growth comes to new community members who need help and can share experiences

True, they need help. But most of the experiences they share are bad advice from YouTube Fiverr gurus. If/when the new sellers take this advice, they end up being unsuccessful or giving Fiverr a bad name with their spamming social media. :woman_facepalming:t2:

Remember, just because you’ve seen a tip or trick before, or you’re at a point in your Fiverr journey that it’s no longer relevant to you, doesn’t’ mean it can’t be for someone else.

I am all for valuable content being given to anyone who needs it. But when new users ask for tips and tricks, they seek to game the system and take shortcuts instead of doing the work needed to be successful here—or maybe it is just the word tricks and its connotations that irritates me?

most of the experiences they share are bad advice from YouTube Fiverr gurus.

The forum policy needs to forbid this and prompt action to be taken when it happens.

But when new users ask for tips and tricks, they seek to game the system and take shortcuts

Exactly. Until you call a spade a spade nothing changes.

Hi @mjensen415

Thanks for taking the time to reply to the thread. It definitely gathered some interesting and useful feedback from forum regulars and new members alike, which is what I was hoping for.

What I would say, is that if your key takeaway after reading all of the comments here is ‘people are sick of repetition’, then you’ve misunderstood the point that I and the vast majority of others in this topic have been trying to make.

Whilst repetition is frustrating, the biggest problem for the forum by far these days is the fact that misinformation is spread, in fact it’s often championed, and that these posts are so huge in volume that they drown out the useful posts. I doubt that anyone from Fiverr would, if pressed, agree that ‘remaining online 24/7’ and spamming Twitter incessantly were viable tactics for generating sales - yet if you spend 5 minutes on the forums, you’d be inclined to believe that were true.

The changes needed are less to do with the forum itself, and more the behaviours that we tolerate and encourage here. A policy change is needed. Yes, we want the forum to be a safe space for new users to be able to come and share experiences and ask questions, but that isn’t what the forum is right now. It’s a free-for-all, where for every one valuable post, there are at least 10 “please buy my gig” posts, and 20 “stay online, spam your link on social media and be patient” replies.

You’re heard and there are actions underway to address and change MOST of what is commented here.

I do hope this is true, and I look forward to hearing what you have planned when the time is right. I’d love a reason to come back to the forum. Unfortunately in it’s current state, I fully understand why so many forum regulars have decided it’s no longer for them.

Hi @mjensen415

Thanks for taking the time to reply to the thread. It definitely gathered some interesting and useful feedback from forum regulars and new members alike, which is what I was hoping for.

What I would say, is that if your key takeaway after reading all of the comments here is ‘people are sick of repetition’, then you’ve misunderstood the point that I and the vast majority of others in this topic have been trying to make.

Whilst repetition is frustrating, the biggest problem for the forum by far these days is the fact that misinformation is spread, in fact it’s often championed, and that these posts are so huge in volume that they drown out the useful posts. I doubt that anyone from Fiverr would, if pressed, agree that ‘remaining online 24/7’ and spamming Twitter incessantly were viable tactics for generating sales - yet if you spend 5 minutes on the forums, you’d be inclined to believe that were true.

The changes needed are less to do with the forum itself, and more the behaviours that we tolerate and encourage here. A policy change is needed. Yes, we want the forum to be a safe space for new users to be able to come and share experiences and ask questions, but that isn’t what the forum is right now. It’s a free-for-all, where for every one valuable post, there are at least 10 “please buy my gig” posts, and 20 “stay online, spam your link on social media and be patient” replies.

You’re heard and there are actions underway to address and change MOST of what is commented here.

I do hope this is true, and I look forward to hearing what you have planned when the time is right. I’d love a reason to come back to the forum. Unfortunately in it’s current state, I fully understand why so many forum regulars have decided it’s no longer for them.

It’s a free-for-all, where for every one valuable post, there are at least 10 “please buy my gig” posts, and 20 “stay online, spam your link on social media and be patient” replies.

Sometimes lately it feels as if the forum has been hijacked!

Hi @mjensen415

I doubt that anyone from Fiverr would, if pressed, agree that ‘remaining online 24/7’ and spamming Twitter incessantly were viable tactics for generating sales - yet if you spend 5 minutes on the forums, you’d be inclined to believe that were true

Bravo! This trend in repeated advice is dangerous, not just a repetitive nuisance. It hurts all of our reputations and success.

It’s embarrassing to be a Fiverr Seller on Twitter because of the reputation that we are all spammers. That perception comes directly from misinformation in the forum, but the forum should be the place where that perception is halted.

Myths and misinformation do tremendous damage to the Fiverr brand, plus it is so unfair to the people on the receiving end of the spam.

Exactly. It is unfortunate to see @mjensen415 twist this to make it look like we are condemning useful things, when we’re condemning repeated misinformation.

I sorry if you perceived it as me twisting anything. There is a LOT of feedback in this thread and it’s difficult to address each comment in a single post.

We have in place many systems and checks to make sure the correct information is shown to the correct people. Would it surprise you to know that we have over 291k posts created here in this forum in the past year? We easily go over 3.5 million pageviews… per month.

Flagging, category routing, moderators, community standards, and Single Sign On (accountability) all trying to work in harmony to try to keep this a place where any user can find any information or discussions that are relevant to them.

Concerns about users trying to “game” the system are valid, but that does boil down to is education. The best way to cheat or game the system is to produce quality content and deliver quality Gigs. The volume is too high to block or stop link posting here or on social media. Also, that would punish those who are doing it correctly.

“I doubt that anyone from Fiverr would, if pressed, agree that ‘remaining online 24/7’ and spamming Twitter incessantly were viable tactics for generating sales” - No need to press. I’ve said this is not a way to attract buyers multiple times, to multiple users, and in webinars and presentations.

All that said, there are a lot of new things, systems, rules, standards that will be in place over the next few weeks/months. But more on that soon.

@mjensen415 thank you so much! I think this assures all of us and closes the thread in the best way. I don’t think there are other questions. You explained so well 😊 so, thanks, and I can’t wait to read about the forum new options and features. I love this forum, as @humanissocial , @lloydsolutions , @cubittaudio , @vickiespencer , @catwriter and all the other ones. So, I think we are all happy for your reply. I am sure 2021 will be a great year for Fiverr and all of us!

it significantly cleaned up the conversation “scruff” leaving mostly useful discussion threads. Since that time one year ago, the forum pageview activity had grown 3-4x.

I’m afraid it didn’t really clean the scruff and the growth happened because many of the regulars were banned for “intolerance” just for revealing how bad this “stay 24/7” advises are and now we actually see even more of those even though moderators are trying to clean to clean it up.

I personally don’t show up on a forum as much after that.

I see that you are really trying to work towards making a forum better and I can’t wait to see a better version, I just hope it wouldn’t be the same message as “let’s be more tolerant to bogus advices not to hurt feelings”.

And now I’m again will go to my cave of not commenting in a fear of being banned again.

…and of course @mariashtelle1 , we are all happy 😊 I’m absolutely sure the new Forum will be fantastic, so, let’s wait and enjoy these holidays. In january we’ll see all the new features. It’s exciting. For me, the thread must be closed.

For me, the thread must be closed.

Not your decision to make.

I think this assures all of us

You can’t know what others think, unless they say it.

So, I think we are all happy for your reply.

Please stop talking for others unless they agree with that.

I sorry if you perceived it as me twisting anything. There is a LOT of feedback in this thread and it’s difficult to address each comment in a single post.

We have in place many systems and checks to make sure the correct information is shown to the correct people. Would it surprise you to know that we have over 291k posts created here in this forum in the past year? We easily go over 3.5 million pageviews… per month.

Flagging, category routing, moderators, community standards, and Single Sign On (accountability) all trying to work in harmony to try to keep this a place where any user can find any information or discussions that are relevant to them.

Concerns about users trying to “game” the system are valid, but that does boil down to is education. The best way to cheat or game the system is to produce quality content and deliver quality Gigs. The volume is too high to block or stop link posting here or on social media. Also, that would punish those who are doing it correctly.

“I doubt that anyone from Fiverr would, if pressed, agree that ‘remaining online 24/7’ and spamming Twitter incessantly were viable tactics for generating sales” - No need to press. I’ve said this is not a way to attract buyers multiple times, to multiple users, and in webinars and presentations.

All that said, there are a lot of new things, systems, rules, standards that will be in place over the next few weeks/months. But more on that soon.

I sorry if you perceived it as me twisting anything. There is a LOT of feedback in this thread and it’s difficult to address each comment in a single post

But none of us made the argument you inferred and said we did.

Yes, there are a lot of posts to get through in his thread but not one of them complained about helpful repetitive advice, as you stated, and all of us complained about harmful myths. Every single one of us.

You mischaracterized our universal complaint, presumably to make it look unreasonable.

Archived