Level 2 Seller getting back to Fiverr after months of inactivity. Best way forward?

mayanksusngi

Hello. Hope you’re well!

I’ve just gotten back to Fiverr after over 3 months and my gig is (understandably) dead with the algorithms. I’m wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with a paused gig and what worked to get your footing back. I’m a level 2 seller and was consistently on the front page earlier. My average selling price earlier was $128 with perfect stats, about 1.5-2k impressions and 200 clicks a day. That has reduced to 5-10 impressions a day. Yesterday, I was offered up the ‘Promoted gigs’ option. I’m wondering what people’s experiences with it has been till now? Does it affect your ‘organic’ gig performance? Do you see any difference in the clientele? It seems kind of convenient that it was just offered to me at a time when I’m getting 5 impressions a day haha. Any insight shall be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Guest humanissocial

A few people have shared their experiences with the program in the forum. They’re great reads.

Like any advertising the success depends on how effectively you target it and how in demand you are.

Archived