Hey, I'm New Seller in Fiverr

sumaiya0511

Welcome! You’ll learn a lot on this forum but be careful about the “tips and tricks”.

People can be well-meaning but lead you in the wrong direction. You don’t need to be constantly active nor should you spam Buyer requests unless you are sure you can deliver on what the Buyer is after.

Develop your identity, gigs that reflect your talents and maybe share them through platforms that make sense for your field.

welcome to Fiverr. tray active all tine on Fiverr & send proposal all Buyer request. hope you get order early

Not this again. Why do you keep parroting lies? None of this works.

This is your opinion. Not everyone’s opinion will be the same. Please tell, whats the way we can do it?

This is your opinion. Not everyone’s opinion will be the same. Please tell, whats the way we can do it?

This is your opinion. Not everyone’s opinion will be the same

It’s not my opinion. It’s fact. It makes no sense and no one buys that way. And we don’t need 1000 sellers repeating this nonsense over and over again.

Please tell, whats the way we can do it

I literally explain the ways every day. Evidently you don’t read that. You just read stupid tricks that don’t require any actual work or thought.

You won’t get sales by repeating nonsense thousands of other sellers have already posted.

This is your opinion. Not everyone’s opinion will be the same

It’s not my opinion. It’s fact. It makes no sense and no one buys that way. And we don’t need 1000 sellers repeating this nonsense over and over again.

Please tell, whats the way we can do it

I literally explain the ways every day. Evidently you don’t read that. You just read stupid tricks that don’t require any actual work or thought.

You won’t get sales by repeating nonsense thousands of other sellers have already posted.

hmm you right. i tray in future follow & read your all advise. Thanks

Archived