Please help me. about making gig

mukhlesur646

Why are you trying to sell SEO if you don’t know how you should sell it? It’s your responsibility to know your business and understand the market you are selling to.

Unless I’m misinterpreting what you mean by “how to gig SEO.” Your English is unintelligible and I can’t even tell what you’re trying to say, so how could a buyer?

• Like 2

I guess OP wants to know keywords for their photoshop editing and business cards/infographic Gigs.

Seeing Business Cards & Stationery 36 393 services available and Photoshop editing 103 390 services available today, SEO tweaking makes almost no sense imo.

EDIT: I just updated Logo design -> Business Cards

• Like 1

I guess OP wants to know keywords for their photoshop editing and business cards/infographic Gigs.

Seeing Business Cards & Stationery 36 393 services available and Photoshop editing 103 390 services available today, SEO tweaking makes almost no sense imo.

EDIT: I just updated Logo design -> Business Cards

Seeing Logo design 168 741 services available and Photoshop editing 103 390 services available

today, SEO tweaking makes almost no sense imo.

Makes zero sense. It’s so ironic. Any competent SEO person knows you don’t try to rank for impossible things. You find things that ARE possible for your goals. Any competent SEO researches his competition and builds around that, not regardless of that.

Most SEO sellers here aren’t selling actual SEO. Just backlink spam.

• Like 1