Fiverr activeness

mharin_maliha

Question

Hi, everyone can anyone tell me what is the ideal time to stay active on fiverr in Bangladesh… I stay active all night on fiverr but a buyer messaged me after 9am in the morning. So, really confused about this matter. Don’t know what to do here… Can anyone suggest me a good timing. Thanks alot…

You no longer have to believe you need to be online to get orders.

There’s just this myth being perpetuated by many people, it’s not the truth.

Why are you mimicking what @humanissocial said in this thread?

If you think parroting someone else’s post will get you orders, think again. You just look foolish and not smart enough to make your own post.

GG

In most of the countries all around the world it is something between when you wake up in the morning (usually sunrise) and go to bed in the evening (after sunset)🙂 .

This may make you happier than selling $5 Gig at 3 am.

Your post makes me think of the saying we should ‘work to live’ and not ‘live to work’.

I do understand that some people are so desperate to earn money that they will do anything, but where possible no one should be staying up all night in the hope of receiving an order.

You do not need to be online to secure a sale.

If you are offering a service that someone wants and your gig is well written, and priced fairly - then you will receive an order regardless of whether you are on or offline.

About a third of my orders arrive when I am asleep. It is never a problem.

Please don’t mess up your sleeping pattern just because you’ve read some bad advice in the forum, or watched one of these appalling ‘how to make money on Fiverr videos’ that you find on YouTube.

Stop believing that you need to be online to get orders.

It’s just some myth people keep perpetuating.

I live in Upsidedownland and most of the people I do business with are above the dotted line. We chat sometimes in cross-over periods but this is not an issue for a real buyer.

🙂

Archived