Hi everyone, how are you all :)

aqsaanam48

I’m doing well. I’ve almost got everything I need for Christmas.

How are you? 🙂

I’ve almost got everything I need for Christmas.

Did you get me some Old Spice???

I am also doing good. Just got pwned in Rocket League - was playing with a friend I won’t get to see for Christmas because of COVID. Now I am getting ready to finish my last order of the year.

I’ve almost got everything I need for Christmas.

I am also doing good. Just got pwned in Rocket League - was playing with a friend I won’t get to see for Christmas because of COVID. Now I am getting ready to finish my last order of the year.

Darn it! I knew I’d forgotten something.

tenor.gif.8b78f72d5c94da3b729b9989a9d250bd.gif

Now I am getting ready to finish my last order of the year.

Is it a big one?

That is good Marry Christam :star_struck:

Thank you!

Darn it! I knew I’d forgotten something.

3c606aedfeba456869bd2508b827787d251a7ff1

Now I am getting ready to finish my last order of the year.

Is it a big one?

That is good Marry Christam :star_struck:

Thank you!

Is it a big one?

It is a manual for a nail gun. 6000 words. I don’t really like translating manuals, but if it will pay for all the Christmas food it’s worth it!!

What are you eating for Christmas?

Hello 🙂)

How are you doing all 🙂

How are you doing all 🙂

I am doing well. I put my profile on OOO to get ready for Christmas break and I am enjoying the downtime.

Just got pwned in Rocket League

What is that?

I am waiting for 2 packages to arrive and then I will be done with present shopping. Today I pick the last of most of the food I need to prepare for Christmas dinner.

Is it a big one?

It is a manual for a nail gun. 6000 words. I don’t really like translating manuals, but if it will pay for all the Christmas food it’s worth it!!

Whatever @vickiespencer is cooking! I am invited round for Xmas dinner, right Vickie?

You’re going to have to wait a little longer to open the Christmas wine. If you get that translation wrong, somebody loses an eye.

How are you doing all 🙂

I am doing well. I put my profile on OOO to get ready for Christmas break and I am enjoying the downtime.

Just got pwned in Rocket League

What is that?

I am waiting for 2 packages to arrive and then I will be done with present shopping. Today I pick the last of most of the food I need to prepare for Christmas dinner.

What is that?

It is a video game. You play soccer. As a car. SOCCAR.

RocketLeague_awesome.gif

Pwned means I lost soundly! 🙂

You’re going to have to wait a little longer to open the Christmas wine. If you get that translation wrong, somebody loses an eye.

I suddenly realize the danger of my profession! I want out!

Whatever @vickiespencer is cooking! I am invited round for Xmas dinner, right Vickie?

We are having Ragu, meatballs, and country style ribs served over some sort of pasta. Plus, a veggie and pickle tray. I like to keep things simple as it is a busy day with the 12 of us gathering to celebrate and open presents. I can prepare the meal mostly ahead of time and then warm it up and boil the pasta.

Been better. Fiverr disabled my account because their systems are broken.

Oh no! What did they say in their e-mail to you?

We are having Ragu, meatballs, and country style ribs served over some sort of pasta. Plus, a veggie and pickle tray. I like to keep things simple as it is a busy day with the 12 of us gathering to celebrate and open presents. I can prepare the meal mostly ahead of time and then warm it up and boil the pasta.

Been better. Fiverr disabled my account because their systems are broken.

Oh no! What did they say in their e-mail to you?

Is that game good?

That volley in your gif looks, as the kids would say, siiiiick.

We are having Ragu, meatballs, and country style ribs served over some sort of pasta. Plus, a veggie and pickle tray. I like to keep things simple as it is a busy day with the 12 of us gathering to celebrate and open presents.

Sounds tasty. I’m in!

Do you do all of the cooking on Christmas Day or do you share it with your Jedi hubby?

Is that game good?

We are having Ragu, meatballs, and country style ribs served over some sort of pasta. Plus, a veggie and pickle tray. I like to keep things simple as it is a busy day with the 12 of us gathering to celebrate and open presents.

Sounds tasty. I’m in!

Do you do all of the cooking on Christmas Day or do you share it with your Jedi hubby?

It’s fun and extremely addictive! Who has never wanted to bring a car on a football field?

In my opinion, there is a steep learning curve, though. I can’t do the stuff in the GIF, but then again, I play very irregularly.

Also, there are some quite annoying individuals you will encounter in the game. You will learn to dread the inevitable, sarcastic “What a save!” quick chat spam. Luckily, you can always mute the chat!

Is that game good?

Sounds tasty. I’m in!

Sounds tasty. I’m in!

You are welcome to come for Christmas dinner. Please bring one gift each for the 12 people that will be there! 😉

I make everything ahead of time. Then all I need to do on Christmas Day is warm up the meatballs, ribs, and ragu while I boil the pasta. We make it easy; I even use disposable eating utensils, heavy-duty paper plates, and cups. Then there are not many dishes.

My Jedi husband is the washer of the dishes we do use.

Archived