Hi everyone!how to get first order on fiverr?

tsanjida

Hi everyone ! I’m new member here! I provide seo friendly content ,blog and product review . I create my first after doing a lot of research , but there is just a few impression on it. Still didn’t get any order. Can you please suggest me how can I get my first order ? Or you can suggest me what should I do as it says account will be disable , if I don’t get order. Please check my profile if you need a content writer and also share me yours experience , may be I can learn some new technique .
Enjoy !

I have a tips for you, as you are new follow this tips. Hopefully you will get success asap:

Try to follow other seller who is doing great. See their gig and get an idea what points they included into their gig, what’s the keywords and what type of gig thumbnail they used. But don’t copy anything. Just get the idea from them.

Try to send 10 buyer request regarding your niche. Be specific to the buyer when you will send the request. Try to mention what can you do for them and how your service will help them. Again be specific and be humble when you will write the request.

Try to visit fiverr forum everyday and read the topics. You will get the idea and also get the suggestion

You don’t need to keep active 24 hours on fiverr. You can downloads Fiverr app in your mobile and it will keep remains active.

Try to reply client asap when they will inbox you.

Follow this rules and open 7 different gigs according to you service. And try to share your gigs to social media platform like LinkedIn, twitter and other platform. Keep patient, you will get success.

Hi everyone ! I’m new member here! I provide seo friendly content ,blog and product review . I create my first after doing a lot of research , but there is just a few impression on it. Still didn’t get any order. Can you please suggest me how can I get my first order ? Or you can suggest me what should I do as it says account will be disable , if I don’t get order. Please check my profile if you need a content writer and also share me yours experience , may be I can learn some new technique .

Enjoy !

product review .

Paid reviews

Do not post, offer or ask for paid reviews, positive or negative feedback on any product, service or performance.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Offering reviews is not allowed and to do so is to risk your account.

Suggest you delete this gig (as reviews is in the URL) and create a new gig without any reference to the word “review”.

Also remove all reference to the word “review” from your profile description and under your profile image.

I have a tips for you, as you are new follow this tips. Hopefully you will get success asap:

Try to follow other seller who is doing great. See their gig and get an idea what points they included into their gig, what’s the keywords and what type of gig thumbnail they used. But don’t copy anything. Just get the idea from them.

Try to send 10 buyer request regarding your niche. Be specific to the buyer when you will send the request. Try to mention what can you do for them and how your service will help them. Again be specific and be humble when you will write the request.

Try to visit fiverr forum everyday and read the topics. You will get the idea and also get the suggestion

You don’t need to keep active 24 hours on fiverr. You can downloads Fiverr app in your mobile and it will keep remains active.

Try to reply client asap when they will inbox you.

Follow this rules and open 7 different gigs according to you service. And try to share your gigs to social media platform like LinkedIn, twitter and other platform. Keep patient, you will get success.

Thank you so much. It’s really helpful and very kind of you.

product review .

Paid reviews

Do not post, offer or ask for paid reviews, positive or negative feedback on any product, service or performance.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Offering reviews is not allowed and to do so is to risk your account.

Suggest you delete this gig (as reviews is in the URL) and create a new gig without any reference to the word “review”.

Also remove all reference to the word “review” from your profile description and under your profile image.

Actually I didn’t have any idea about this. And by review , I meant about amazon affiliation . But my bad, that I made a mistake?

Improve your gig with proper tags.

Send buyer request as much as you can

You have active in forum at least 12 hours.

Keep patient, you will get success.

I was trying to find buyer request, but there is none. And I still don’t know why I don’t get any buyer request 😢

I was trying to find buyer request, but there is none. And I still don’t know why I don’t get any buyer request 😢

Refresh buyer request anytime when you get online and some requests will pop up. It’ll take time be patients ^^ and for me there’re specific time when buyer request pops up and that is 11 am.

@tsanjida Hi! Welcome 🐣. When I received my first order, I was very surprised because it came at a time when I didn’t take time for fiverr. I don’t know the priority of the system, so if you’re lucky, you’ll get your first order soon.

Feeling good to hear your experience and also I feel positive from your statement . Thanks dear

💛

@tsanjida Hi! Welcome 🐣. When I received my first order, I was very surprised because it came at a time when I didn’t take time for fiverr. I don’t know the priority of the system, so if you’re lucky, you’ll get your first order soon.

Getting first order from fiverr requires a minimum touch of luck. With that maybe buyer found something special in your gig that made him/her placing the order. Wish you good fortune with your future mate. Happy freelancing

Getting first order from fiverr requires a minimum touch of luck. With that maybe buyer found something special in your gig that made him/her placing the order. Wish you good fortune with your future mate. Happy freelancing

Thank you so much. Hoping for the best

Hello to every one , Hope you all are fine and healthy in present pandemic situation of (Covid 19) .
My goal and purpose is to do well on this platform. Because I have good knowledge about the mentioned work. Please give work to me I’m sure that you’ll be satisfied by me.
I am a dedicated and hardworking person who believes honesty and good working relation .
If you hire me , you will get many services at one time investment. I am very much confident of our succession together as I am punctual and creative .
I look forward to hear from you soon , Thank You.

Archived