Fiverr won't let me use my own picture!

abdelrahman2341

Fiverr doesn’t accept my profile picture because it’s not original!

I’ve had a Fiverr account and I used a good profile picture, later I wanted to change my username but it’s not possible, so I deleted my account, and I did, made a new one now, when I upload the same picture I’ve used before it tell me they had to remove it, because it’s not original! (this is my own picture which was taken and edited in my home)
I contact the support and they told me just use another one, is there any other way to use the same one?

I’ve had a Fiverr account and I used a good profile picture, later I wanted to change my username but it’s not possible, so I deleted my account, and I did, made a new one now, when I upload the same picture I’ve used before it tell me they had to remove it, because it’s not original! (this is my own picture which was taken and edited in my home)

I contact the support and they told me just use another one, is there any other way to use the same one?

is there any other way to use the same one?

No. You have used it in your previous account, and now the system registers it as something that’s already in use elsewhere.

I do have 1 account the other one was deleted before creating this one, this is why I don’t understand why I can’t use the same picture!

just change new username and picture. as said, you cannot duplicate anything from previous account. including picture. If you will insist, I doubt that your 2nd account will also be deleted.

If that’s what support said, that’s what support said.

However, that seems incredibly stupid on Fiverr’s part. A lot of people in these forums have the mentality of “whatever Fiverr says is right”. That is a very skewed perspective, and quite infuriating to be honest.

In this case, it’s patently obvious that if I delete an account and start a new one I’m not breaking any rules and I should be able to use whatever pictures of mine I choose to use. That Fiverr apparently does not allow that doesn’t paint a pretty picture of their decision making process, and they should be called out for it. If it doesn’t break legitimate rules, it should be allowed by default. Their methods are way too authoritarian for my taste.

If that’s what support said, that’s what support said.

However, that seems incredibly stupid on Fiverr’s part. A lot of people in these forums have the mentality of “whatever Fiverr says is right”. That is a very skewed perspective, and quite infuriating to be honest.

In this case, it’s patently obvious that if I delete an account and start a new one I’m not breaking any rules and I should be able to use whatever pictures of mine I choose to use. That Fiverr apparently does not allow that doesn’t paint a pretty picture of their decision making process, and they should be called out for it. If it doesn’t break legitimate rules, it should be allowed by default. Their methods are way too authoritarian for my taste.

totally agree with fear of their ban :d

is there any other way to use the same one?

I don’t think that you can use the same picture in your new account. I tried. They removed it instantly.

Archived