How can I get my first order quickly

mahadi6530

welcome to fiver community forum.as you mentioned how can you get your first order you have to maintain some rule of thumb first of all complete your profile and description thoroughly and secondly arrange your gig profile properly and last but not least marketing your gigs will help you to get the first order . Thank you

you have to be patient. I will say you to share your gig o social media platforms. Best of luck 🙂

Hello Apu, I have a question to ask you. Is sharing gig in different groups on Facebook is okay? I have seen there are a lot of gig sharing groups whereas sellers are exchanging their gigs. Is it Okay or not? Does it effect my Fiverr account? waiting for your kind reply.

These are the type of post that steer people in the wrong direction.

• Stay online as long as possible.
  • Share on social media.
  • Send 10 buyer requests daily.

Then the next person comes and says,

• Be on Fiverr for 15 hrs and on forum.
  • Share gig on social media.
  • Write custom buyer request everyday.

Then 15 minutes later someone else makes a post asking the same questions and gets the same blahhhhh advice.

No more posting the same questions and getting the same advice. Instead search for the answers you seek on the forum. When you find the answers that truly helped you, share the link to the helpful post with everyone else seeking the same answers. 

Archived