Does giving good ratings to other sellers boost your rank on Fiverr?

Guest paulabetty23

Guest paulabetty23

After I gave search-engine optimization a deeper thought lately, I came to the conclusion that if you evaluate and rate another seller appropriately and with well-meaning, you will get a higher SEO-rank inside Fiverr’s internal content management system. It occurs to me quite obvious when you think of Fiverr’s overall strategy throughout their emails, personal interviews, and webinars. Blackmailing in public seems to be considered bad practice.

Guest paulabetty23

Interesting… so I did read that it can help, especially if you include key words in the review, e.g.:

‘Making a premium high res logo for this buyer was great’

Maybe it does help but I do not know for sure.

Definitely using keywords. Right. What I sensed from SEO for Google and Youtube, mentioning the correct seller’s name or better nickname can be helpful as well.

Interesting… so I did read that it can help, especially if you include key words in the review, e.g.:

‘Making a premium high res logo for this buyer was great’

Maybe it does help but I do not know for sure.

That might be helpful adding keywords. What’s bad in adding keywords, after all we do rate every buyer.

Guest paulabetty23

That might be helpful adding keywords. What’s bad in adding keywords, after all we do rate every buyer.

I assume that when you right a review like ‘paulabetty23 provided an outstanding web design and was easy to work with’ (this is fictional) then the keywords are ‘paulabetty23’, ‘web design’, and ‘easy’ for instance. When a potential buyer search for one of them in the search bar, this gig must be ranked prior than before.

I have no proof for this and just like to start a discussion because I’ve been boosting my portfolio website for weeks, which is fairly easy with the strategy I developed but Fiverr’s algorithm is more difficult and less exposed to automatism.

I assume that when you right a review like ‘paulabetty23 provided an outstanding web design and was easy to work with’ (this is fictional) then the keywords are ‘paulabetty23’, ‘web design’, and ‘easy’ for instance. When a potential buyer search for one of them in the search bar, this gig must be ranked prior than before.

I have no proof for this and just like to start a discussion because I’ve been boosting my portfolio website for weeks, which is fairly easy with the strategy I developed but Fiverr’s algorithm is more difficult and less exposed to automatism.

Ohhh,

now I get it.

Recently I went to check one account that asked here on forum for check up of his GIG and his reviews were:

“He/she delivered excellent deal to me. #name was fast and very good in communication. He/she was prompt and nice to deal with.”

So I guess it is a purchased review template with SEO but the buyer is still new and failed to erase proper gender.

Guest paulabetty23

Ohhh,

now I get it.

Recently I went to check one account that asked here on forum for check up of his GIG and his reviews were:

“He/she delivered excellent deal to me. #name was fast and very good in communication. He/she was prompt and nice to deal with.”

So I guess it is a purchased review template with SEO but the buyer is still new and failed to erase proper gender.

With the purchased reviews, you talk about a topic which lead to the fact that I was in high debts because I couldn’t compete with my competitors on the internet and in design contests. But these people helped me, involuntarily, to develop a rock-solid SEO strategy which is applicable for Google rankings and AJAX keywords.

It has the following key components:

• Refresh your browser in a non-Wifi LAN
  • Use always incognito or private mode (in Opera for iOS, it’s called incognito mode)
  • Refresh not the Google’s landing page yet the ‘Images’, ‘Video’, or ‘News’ tab depending on your needs
  • From the images point of view, it’s important that you or your web developer set every alt-tag in the HTML code with meaningful content. The alt-tag’s content will be converted into keywords. Because this sort of code is in line with the W3C’s standards, I am pretty sure they are crucial. The W3C is very keen on accessibility and the alt-tag helps blind people to understand the meaning of a photo because screenreaders read the words out loud.

With the purchased reviews, you talk about a topic which lead to the fact that I was in high debts because I couldn’t compete with my competitors on the internet and in design contests. But these people helped me, involuntarily, to develop a rock-solid SEO strategy which is applicable for Google rankings and AJAX keywords.

It has the following key components:

• Refresh your browser in a non-Wifi LAN
  • Use always incognito or private mode (in Opera for iOS, it’s called incognito mode)
  • Refresh not the Google’s landing page yet the ‘Images’, ‘Video’, or ‘News’ tab depending on your needs
  • From the images point of view, it’s important that you or your web developer set every alt-tag in the HTML code with meaningful content. The alt-tag’s content will be converted into keywords. Because this sort of code is in line with the W3C’s standards, I am pretty sure they are crucial. The W3C is very keen on accessibility and the alt-tag helps blind people to understand the meaning of a photo because screenreaders read the words out loud.

it’s important that you or your web developer set every alt-tag

I do not still have landing page but at the moment I am preparing all the files to update my GIGs and profile and I can tell you it is a lot of work… tags content, description, photos format, everything could lead to sales or no sales.

Archived