Buyer offer me to goob feedback. Now what can i do?

sandipmondol20

Do not do it.

You are doing good job for 10 and 20 or 2000$ whatever your price is.

You do not go to the local store and they tell you I will give you good bread for 2$. All bread is there, all have same price, you pick.

Tell him that your prices are fixed and you are going to do superb job so he will leave good feedback either way.

Do not do it.

You are doing good job for 10 and 20 or 2000$ whatever your price is.

You do not go to the local store and they tell you I will give you good bread for 2$. All bread is there, all have same price, you pick.

Tell him that your prices are fixed and you are going to do superb job so he will leave good feedback either way.

First i would like to thank you dear. It’s very important for me. I already said no to see your reply. But i have a question. The question is, He offer me to give good feedback then may i face any warning or problem?

First i would like to thank you dear. It’s very important for me. I already said no to see your reply. But i have a question. The question is, He offer me to give good feedback then may i face any warning or problem?

No. And you could block him now just to be safe he doesn’t make order despite you telling him your prices.

Never compromise your prices for their budget. Their budget is not actually 10$ it is zero or negative, they want you to do it for free or pay them so you do the work.

It should be clear from communication you are not in fault for Customer support.

No. And you could block him now just to be safe he doesn’t make order despite you telling him your prices.

Never compromise your prices for their budget. Their budget is not actually 10$ it is zero or negative, they want you to do it for free or pay them so you do the work.

It should be clear from communication you are not in fault for Customer support.

Thank you so much dear.

Archived