My gig DENIED How long will it take to recover?

mrshahbaz71

they told me no idea i have ask fiverr team

If Fiverr team itself told you they don’t know when the decision will be made, why do you expect a forum member (who isn’t a Fiverr employee) to be able to tell you a date? Do you think she can see into the future?

Another thing to keep in mind is: you’ve mentioned 3 warnings, and that means that you might get permanently banned from Fiverr.

Do you think she can see into the future?

Well, I am an astrologer, but he isn’t paying me to do a horary chart to answer when he would hear from them. so… LOL

GG

I was gigs for Motion Graphics. It has a copyright contact strike which has caused it to close. All my believers are getting a paste error while my all gigs was all theirs but they locked up

Your English needs to be improved. Maybe you are skilled enough to work on fiverr but here in fiverr a good and healthy communication skill is vital. Maybe fiverr CS found something against TOS in your gigs.

they told me no idea i have ask fiverr team

If Fiverr team itself told you they don’t know when the decision will be made, why do you expect a forum member (who isn’t a Fiverr employee) to be able to tell you a date? Do you think she can see into the future?

Another thing to keep in mind is: you’ve mentioned 3 warnings, and that means that you might get permanently banned from Fiverr.

great

this is helpfull

I understand you, it’s not that I don’t understand I would like to ask how many days I have sent the request to the fiverr team will activate my return my gigs

I would like to ask how many days I have sent the request to the fiverr team will activate my

As I said if they deleted it for a reason and there would be no point in removing your gigs if they would reinstate it just because you asked them, to. It isn’t going to happen.

And anyway I’m just a seller. I don’t have insider knowledge of when CS does things.

You either didn’t read my response or didn’t understand it or you’re just repeating your question until you get the answer you want.

I gave you your answer and here you are asking the question again.

They told me that you have the copyright of text so they stopped. They are deciding that all that is closed should be given back to you and they told me. The first two warnings were given. The last warning was given. Now it is not known what will be decided about it and how long it will take

They told me that you have the copyright of text so they stopped. They are deciding that all that is closed should be given back to you and they told me. The first two warnings were given. The last warning was given. Now it is not known what will be decided about it and how long it will take

It seems you are acquiring warnings at a rather rapid pace. If Fiverr deems your violations egregious enough, you might soon find yourself not able to sell on the platform whatsoever.

Archived