Fiverr Pro Application (Updates - Delay - Your Experiences)

nsmadsen

Hello one and all!

I submitted my application to Fiverr Pro back on Nov 23rd and haven’t heard anything else since then. Granted there was the Thanksgiving holiday and such but I’m just curious how long this process takes? I feel very qualified based on the clients I’ve worked with (Dragon Ball Z, MechWarrior, Monopoly, Clue, Dean Martin, Game of Life, The Mortal Instruments iOS game) and the 15 years experience I have. I felt I was thorough in my app - giving plenty of examples of my work and credentials.

But I’m just curious what the experience of others, especially those who got approved, was when applying. Is this amount of delay typical? Unusual?

Thanks so much!

• Like 5

Well, to update the thread - I heard back and wasn’t approved. I’m a bit surprised and bummed. What I think I’m lacking is really big names in my portfolio. Looking at some of the other composers in Fiverr Pro, they’re listing big IP. Although I do have some big IP projects and such, I’m guessing it’s not enough to make that bar of entry. The good news is I have several large projects coming out soon and I think that should help.

I’ll reapply in the future. In the meantime, I’ll keep doing my current, regular Fiverr gigs and my other stuff to build up even more experience and credentials.

• Like 1